Zoom demo – Is it worth upgrading to a TM6? (Free)
This Virtual demonstration is for those that already own an older model Thermomix. The focus is on you, your wants and your needs. Will a new TM6 model really benefit you? Only you can answer that, however you'll be able to make a qualified assessment at the end of this demonstration.
I'll show you the differences between the models and explain the upgrades that have been made.
I'll also explain the TM6 essential functions and what you receive when you purchase a brand new TM6.
If you have questions about the new TM6 model, but have been afraid to ask, then this is the time :-).
No obligation, no pushy sales.
What you will learn
- The difference between the Thermomix models
- What might benefit you in your kitchen
- Is it worth it to upgrade?
What you will get
- You will leave this class with new knowledge of the current Thermomix model.
- % off Bec's Table online courses to help inspire you in the kitchen
- Invite 2 friends and qualify for host rewards
What to bring
- No need to bring anything but a cuppa or a glass of wine 😉
What to wear
It's a Zoom, you can even be in your jarmies. 🤣🤣🤣
Owners of older model Thermomix that want to know more about the current model
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.