- Five weekly classes in total
- Duration: 2.5 Hours per session
What You Will Learn
- Learn basics and build a firm foundation for any further flower arranging classes you might like to pursue.
- Learn to make a variety of arrangements including; vase designs, table centrepieces, posies, bouquets and foyer designs
- Learn from qualified floristry teachers
What You Get
- The most beautiful locally sourced blooms are supplied along with vases & all the materials & equipment required to create your designs
- At the conclusion of each of the five classes you will take home a stunning arrangement of flowers
- A toolkit including the best tools of trade to get you started in flower arranging. Kits include an apron, hand towel, gloves, flower cutting snips, secateurs, and a carry bag.
- A comprehensive detailed recipe book on how to create the designs post course. Along with an overall, fun learning experience
- Tea & coffee supplied
The Flower Basics course is the perfect introduction to floristry for those without prior experience caring for and arranging flowers. It is also well-suited to those wanting to refresh the skills they gained from some prior experience.
This is also a great workshop to get your friends together, or come and learn a new skill. You will have a fun filled, flowery experience learning from highly skilled & trained teachers.