"Flowers for home 101"
(Private Dates Available)
BYO your own vase form home (approx 25cm high x 15cm wide is ideal) if you don't have one not to worry we will have one to purchase on the night!
We will provide an introduction to flowers and present some interesting info with a small interactive demonstration and then hands on flowers play for the rest of the workshop!
What you will learn
- This workshop reveals all the insider tips and tricks for flowers!
What you will get
- We will also be offering for purchase take home "starter floristry kits" packed full of everything you need and also some great vouchers to further workshops
Free on Street parking available!
What to bring
- For this workshop we recommend that you bring along a vase from home that you love and then we can teach you how to best arrange flowers for the vase - if you don't have one don't worry, you can purchase one on the night!
What to wear
comfortable clothing, ideally closed in shoes!
This workshop is ideal for beginners and anyone interested in flowers
If you are looking for Brisbane most on trend floral workshops and education, then look now further! BOUQUET BOUTIQUE sets a new standard in floristry and our head designer Geraldine Hore has had over 20 years experience in the flower industry in Australia and has trained under international florists such as Jeff Leatham and Karen Tran. Offering many types of workshops in person and online from easy beginners, fun private group workshops, through to seasonal floral workshops and wedding DIY flowers!
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, BOUQUET BOUTIQUE requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. BOUQUET BOUTIQUE has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. BOUQUET BOUTIQUE does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with BOUQUET BOUTIQUE to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by BOUQUET BOUTIQUE , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at BOUQUET BOUTIQUE or organised by BOUQUET BOUTIQUE must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by BOUQUET BOUTIQUE
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give BOUQUET BOUTIQUE unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at BOUQUET BOUTIQUE classes and events or on BOUQUET BOUTIQUE premises. (For use of BOUQUET BOUTIQUE marketing materials).
BOUQUET BOUTIQUE requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by BOUQUET BOUTIQUE , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.