Free Kids Classes (Sydney)
Get the kids involved in their food by giving them the chance to make their own baked goodies at Brasserie Bread's Saturday baking classes. Each child will learn to bake at least two fresh baked bread items to take home (if they last that long!) and have a great time making a mess that you don't have to clean up!
What better excuse to sit back in our Cafe at the Bakery and enjoy Allpress coffee and brunch.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age of 5yrs old is required to attend these classes (proof of age may be requested prior to entering the class)
- Maximum of 4 children per booking
- No group bookings permitted (birthday parties, etc.)
- Multiple class bookings at one time are not permitted
- Brasserie Bread reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class for reasons concerning Brasserie Bread. If a class has been cancelled due to low attendance, sickness or any other matter regarding Brasserie Bread, all students will be notified within 24 hours of the class commencement time with the option to reschedule to another date.
- Our allergy policy applies to all classes
If you are unable to attend the class you can elect to send someone else in your place by notifying our Breaducation team on 1300 966 845 or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending a Class;
To ensure that our class runs smoothly please treat the booking as you would a concert ticket and turn up on time for the beginning of the class. We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class as we will be preparing for your class until this time.
- Our address is: 1737 Botany Road, Banksmeadow 2019 NSW
- There is ample, free on road parking along Botany Road and surrounding streets.
Brasserie Bread is a fully-operational, commercial-scale Wholesale Bakery and as such, we utilise nuts, wheat, dairy, sugar and other raw natural ingredients and whole foods on our premises every day. Brasserie Bread is aware of potential allergies to these foods and the severity of the reactions some individuals may experience. In the interests of safety and comfort of everybody attending our Baking Classes, Brasserie Bread has a "General Public Allergy Policy". This policy applies to ALL our Baking Classes, including Free Kids Baking Class, School Holiday Baking Program, School Excursions, Adult Baking Workshops, Private Workshops, all other Breaducation involved seminars.
Please review our General Public Allergy Policy before attending any of our Baking Classes.
General Terms and conditions when attending Brasserie Bread (BB)
- RIGHT TO REFUSE: BB holds the right to refuse a student to attend a class if the instructor feels they are intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: When participating in a BB class/event, where by the student/participant will be around or using sharp and potentially dangerous tools suitable to a kitchen environment, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes BB and its employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting BB. The student/participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a scheduled class/event.
- START TIME: Classes run by BB will start on time. We advise students to arrive 10 minutes early to minimise the chance of missing any of their lesson time. If a student is late for a class, it is their responsibility to catch up with the rest of the class and minimise disruption, as BB instructors will not have the time to interrupt the class and begin again for every late student.
- DAMAGE/LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: BB will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of merchandise left in the venue prior to, during or after a class/function. BB is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form. If a student does happen to leave an item in class, the student has 14 days to retrieve the item otherwise BB will donate it to charity.
- DAMAGE/LOSS OF BB PROPERTY: The student or function organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of BB property during the class/event. The cost of repairing any damage to walls, doors or other parts of the property as a result of inappropriate conduct will be charged to the person or hiring company involved.
- CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF BB: Should BB be unable to provide for your class or function due to circumstances beyond the control of BB, BB is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
- WEBSITE: This website is owned and operated by BB. The use of this website is subject to our terms and conditions.
- How to make at least 2 bread products
- How to follow steps in making food
- how to work cleanly, and hygenically
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher.
There is free street parking available along Botany Rd and adjacent streets.
- Your kid's interest to learn!
- Their own 'special' apron if they have one
Casual, comfortable clothes with closed in, comfortable shoes
5 - 12 years old
When booking this class, you confirm that you have read and agree our terms and conditions, and allergy policy.
Vendor since 2015
We are Australia's leading artisan bakery and we LOVE baking good bread!
We want to teach and inspire you to bake good bread at home too, so we have custom built a training school called 'Breaducation' where we hold frequents classes for adults, children, school excursions, corporate team building sessions and loads more! These hands-on baking classes are designed to introduce people of all ages to the joy of baking artisan bread.
We bake bread filled with nutrition and flavour, working with farmers from the best wheat growing regions in Australia. It’s important to us that bread eaters are getting the very best, so what better way to help consumers make better choices than to teach them what we know?
Follow our upcoming class schedules through visiting www.brasseriebread.com.au and signing up to our monthly e-newsletter (sign up at the bottom of the homepage). You can also stay in loop on our Facebook, Instagram, and blog 'In the Dough'.