Meet the guys from Wayward as you learn about their ranges of beers paired with Butcher and the Farmer's 4-course dinner including the Beef Cheek Pie braised in Wayward Beer.
What's on the menu?
- Scallops baked Scallops with chilli, lime and garlic butter
- Charcuterie range of cold meats served with bread
- Beef Cheek Pie braised in Wayward Brewery Beer served with shallot mash potatoes, crushed peas and beef jus
- Cheese platter served with apple jelly and crackers
Each course is served with a Wayward beer.
Duration: 40 Minutes
- The story of Wayward Brewery
- How to pair different style beers with food
- The process of creating different beers
- 4-course dinner paired with beers
- Just your interest to learn!
Vendor sincce 2017
Butcher and the Farmer is a unique inner-city destination for food and wine, and an integral part of the historic Glebe Tramsheds restoration and redevelopment.The food we serve in our restaurant is simple, honest and delicious, and our ingredients are sourced with care.
We have long embraced a farm-to-table philosophy but at Butcher and the Farmer he’s amplified that commitment, working directly with farmers who are passionate about flavour and fastidious in their production.
Workshop will not be run if numbers for not met. Butcher and the Farmer will contact you ASAP if this is the case to transfer you to a different date or refund you for the class.