Introduction to Design Principles in Floristry
(Private Dates Available)
- You will see first hand the benefits of design principles in floristry and learn more about the 6-week Design Principles in Floristry course that is offered.
- Meet Azumi and discover what role design knowledge plays in creating unique floral art works.
- Working with seasonal flowers and materials, their qualities and characteristics.
Azumi is an expert florist who has worked across the world in Japan, Europe and Australia.
All workshops are held at By Azumi floral studio in South Yarra. They are designed for small groups.
You will learn the basics of floristry in a relaxed and inspiring space, providing you with the knowledge and skills to continue designing and making at home. The workshops are perfect for both beginners and intermediate students, who have attended other floral classes and are looking to further their experience in floral design.
What you will learn
- Get introduced to Design Principles
- Understand the role Design Plays whilst creating your own floral art
- Working with seasonal flowers and materials, their qualities and characteristics
What you will get
- All flowers and materials for your own floral design work to take home.
- Written materials outlining the principles of floral design covered in the class
- 10% discount voucher to participate in the Design Principles in Floristry Course (saving $228)
What to bring
- Just your enthusiasm to learn!
What to wear
Casual - closed shoes please.
Perfect for both beginners and intermediates interested in creating your own designs in floral art. Those who have attended other floral classes and are looking to further their experience in floral design.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$100.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 3 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$38.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
If you are unable to attend the class we will transfer your booking to an alternative day or issue you a credit for no additional charge, due to the current situation with COVID-19. Transfers require 3 working days notice as we use fresh products. Transfers or cancellations within 24 hours require a minimum material fee (prices dependant on the class) and the tuition fee can be kept as credit.
We do not offer refunds for cancellation or missed classes due to our intimate class size.