Ice cream Drip Cake Class - 21 Sep 2019 SCHOOL HOLIDAY
Date & Time : 21 Sep 2019 Saturday from 3.00 pm - 6.30 pm
Skill Level : Beginner
Mini buttercream cake with colorful chocolate drip and fondant decorations (will serve 12 people)
Students will learn to tort, level and stack the cake.(Please note the cakes will be prebaked by us and students will get to start from layering the cake)
- Will learn to colour the buttercream (please note the buttercream is pre-made, but you will be given printed recipe for the buttercream to try at home)
- Will Iearn to fill and ice the cake with buttercream
Students will be explained the chocolate ganache making.
And they will get to colour the chocolate ganache and will learn the dripping technique
They will learn to prepare the ice cream cone topper
Students will learn to prepare the fondant decorations for the candy toppers and will learn to model the fondant.
Finally they will learn to decorate the iced the cake with the decorations they prepared
And more importantly they will get the beautiful sprinkle mix to decorate the cake.
All the ingredients and tools needed for the lesson will be provided by Cakewaves.
Apron will be provided
A small snack will be served during the break (biscuits and drink)
End of the lesson you will get to take the delicious cake you made and enjoy it with your family.
Printed recipes will be given at the end of the class
- Preparing, leveling ,stacking and icing the cake.
- Preparing of fondant decorations
- Dripping techniques
- End of the lesson you will get to take the delicious cake you made and enjoy it with your family.
- All the ingredients and tools needed for the lesson will be provided by Cakewaves.
- Refreshments Included
- Just your enthusiasm!
Casual (long hair to be tied back), covered shoes
Open to everyone intersted