Are you looking at entering the workforce for the first time?
Are you returning to work after a break?
Don’t know where to start?
Our upcoming ‘Work Ready Women’ course is designed to support women looking to gain employment in an IT driven world. ‘Work Ready’ will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to help you gain sustainable employment in your chosen area whether it be in admin, on the building site or any other area you wish to explore.
Some of what you will learn will be an understanding of legislation and your work rights relating to employment, how to access employment support services in the area and navigate Centrelink, prepare and submit job applications online and in person, learn how to manage your time and prioritise your skills, improve your computer competency and lots more.
This course will be presented over 6 weeks (Tuesdays). Each weekly module will run from 9.15-1.15pm.
There will be lots more to explore in each module and will present as a well rounded exploration of the journey to employment.
Duration: 4 Hours per session
- Learn how to gain employment in an IT driven world
- Gain skills and knowledge you need to help you secure sustainable employment
- Understand legislation and your work rights relating to employment
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- This course will be presented over 6 weeks
- Your interest to learn!
Vendor since 2016
Castlemaine Community House is in Castlemaine, Mount Alexander Shire, within the Central Goldfield region of Victoria. It is situated 120kms from Melbourne, approximately an hour and 15 minutes from the city. Castlemaine is encircled by at least six towns, each with their own particular identity. In addition to its established population, the Shire is a magnet for an increasing population of arts practitioners, tree changers, down shifters and those pursuing an alternative lifestyle based on environmental sustainability.
Castlemaine Community House provides programs and activities contributing to community development and supporting individuals and groups within the local community.
Castlemaine Community House is:
◙ a learning centre
◙ a meeting place
◙ a not-for-profit enterprise
◙ a drop-in centre
◙ a supportive, welcoming placean information network
We have a range of regular activities, educational classes for adults, programs for parents and children, and a large number of community projects which we run or contribute to. We are run by a committee of management and we have a number of staff and volunteers.
2015 marks our 30th anniversary. There is abrief history of our first 30 years
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- A refund is payable, less 50% of the course fee for cancellations made within 1 week of the course start date as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.