This course is for those who have already taken the previous beginners level 1 French course and would like to take their knowledge of the language further. You will increase your vocabulary in all sorts of topics, as well as deepening your understanding of French grammar.
All classes will be taught by experienced teacher Emma Dubuc. Emma is a native French speaker, very passionate about her culture and language and will bring a fun and interactive approach to all her classes.
- New Text: “Basic French, Premium, Second Edition” by Elaine Kurbegov.
- ISBN 978-1-259-83639-8 – Cost $25.95 at Dymocks Bookshop
- French vocabulary for a variety of topics
- Beginner level lessons on listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Language usage in everyday life
- Expert tuition from a seasoned instructor
- Notes provided by tutor
- An overall fun learning experience!
- Your interest to learn!
- “Basic French, Premium, Second Edition” by Elaine Kurbegov
Those who have completed a biginners level French course.
Vendor since 2016
Castlemaine Community House is in Castlemaine, Mount Alexander Shire, within the Central Goldfield region of Victoria. It is situated 120kms from Melbourne, approximately an hour and 15 minutes from the city. Castlemaine is encircled by at least six towns, each with their own particular identity. In addition to its established population, the Shire is a magnet for an increasing population of arts practitioners, tree changers, down shifters and those pursuing an alternative lifestyle based on environmental sustainability.
Castlemaine Community House provides programs and activities contributing to community development and supporting individuals and groups within the local community.
Castlemaine Community House is:
◙ a learning centre
◙ a meeting place
◙ a not-for-profit enterprise
◙ a drop-in centre
◙ a supportive, welcoming placean information network
We have a range of regular activities, educational classes for adults, programs for parents and children, and a large number of community projects which we run or contribute to. We are run by a committee of management and we have a number of staff and volunteers.
2015 marks our 30th anniversary. There is abrief history of our first 30 years
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- A refund is payable, less 50% of the course fee for cancellations made within 1 week of the course start date as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.