Curious about the Share Market but not sure where to start? Well come along to this 3 hours workshop and ask Patrick all your questions!
The development of online share trading has made it easier than ever to invest in shares on the ASX, but for too many people there is a perception that it is complex or risky, or that you need a lot of cash to get started. This workshop will introduce you to the basic way that online trading works and how to get started. It will cover new trading options designed to reduce risk and costs. It will compare share-trading to property investment and look at the pros and cons of both. The share market is a ‘get rich slowly’ scheme that anyone can access. The sooner you get started whilst applying the best strategies to protect against risk, the more wealth you may accumulate.
When: 9-12pm, Saturday 11th May 2019
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street, Castlemaine
Fee: $20 per person
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will learn about where/how to start with the share market, to understand how to reduce risks and costs. ** This workshop WILL NOT offer recommendations on which shares to buy.
- Students will begin to form an introductory understanding of the Share Market, with which to begin engaging with it.
- Please bring pen and notebook for note taking
This class is recommended to absolute beginners, who'd like to begin to understand the share market.
Vendor since 2016
Castlemaine Community House is in Castlemaine, Mount Alexander Shire, within the Central Goldfield region of Victoria. It is situated 120kms from Melbourne, approximately an hour and 15 minutes from the city. Castlemaine is encircled by at least six towns, each with their own particular identity. In addition to its established population, the Shire is a magnet for an increasing population of arts practitioners, tree changers, down shifters and those pursuing an alternative lifestyle based on environmental sustainability.
Castlemaine Community House provides programs and activities contributing to community development and supporting individuals and groups within the local community.
Castlemaine Community House is:
◙ a learning centre
◙ a meeting place
◙ a not-for-profit enterprise
◙ a drop-in centre
◙ a supportive, welcoming placean information network
We have a range of regular activities, educational classes for adults, programs for parents and children, and a large number of community projects which we run or contribute to. We are run by a committee of management and we have a number of staff and volunteers.
2015 marks our 30th anniversary. There is abrief history of our first 30 years
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- A refund is payable, less 50% of the course fee for cancellations made within 1 week of the course start date as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.