This 6-week course guides participants in exploring, expressing and connecting… with your self, your art, your range of expression through art. Catherine invites interested participants of all levels, skills and techniques to engage with this journey of artistic self-expression.
Date: Mondays, 22nd July - 26th August (6 weeks)
Time: 6.30pm - 8.00pm
Where: Castlemaine Community House, 30 Templeton Street.
Cost: $230(Full) or $190 (Conc. or Early Bird Discount. EDB available until 1st July)
Tutor: Catherine Poussard
- artistic self-expression.
- participants in exploring, expressing and connection with your self, your art, your range of expression through art
- All materials provided
interested participants of all levels, skills and techniques
Vendor since 2016
Castlemaine Community House is in Castlemaine, Mount Alexander Shire, within the Central Goldfield region of Victoria. It is situated 120kms from Melbourne, approximately an hour and 15 minutes from the city. Castlemaine is encircled by at least six towns, each with their own particular identity. In addition to its established population, the Shire is a magnet for an increasing population of arts practitioners, tree changers, down shifters and those pursuing an alternative lifestyle based on environmental sustainability.
Castlemaine Community House provides programs and activities contributing to community development and supporting individuals and groups within the local community.
Castlemaine Community House is:
◙ a learning centre
◙ a meeting place
◙ a not-for-profit enterprise
◙ a drop-in centre
◙ a supportive, welcoming placean information network
We have a range of regular activities, educational classes for adults, programs for parents and children, and a large number of community projects which we run or contribute to. We are run by a committee of management and we have a number of staff and volunteers.
2015 marks our 30th anniversary. There is abrief history of our first 30 years
Refunds Policy Cancellations and refunds policy:
- No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the course start date or once the course has commenced.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all booking cancellations requested prior to the course start date.
- Any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the Castlemaine Community House Manager.