This is an informative course designed for all experience levels whether you are a food enthusiast who loves to wow everyone with their amazing cakes or an industry professional looking to hone your technique.
Everybody who attends will gain a deeper understanding and knowledge of painting, RTR fondant, ganache with the techniques learned in this class you will be able to:
• Set-up a round cake with chocolate ganache and create sharp edges
• Rolling and handling techniques for fondant
• Cover with ready to roll sugar fondant icing
• Mix powders and paints
• Paint stress free on your very own fondant covered cake
• Take home notes on the class with recipes and step-by-step process so you can create it time and time again.
This fun day is filled with skills, knowledge, tips and tricks of the trade to help you improve your technique in working with this trending product.
Take home everything you create in a cake box.
All cakes and ganache are provided and made from scratch by Jessica using Swiss 'Felchlin' couverture Chocolate, 'Pepe Saya' butter & buttermilk and free range eggs.
Taught by Jessica Pedemont
Duration: 5 hours 10am - 3pm
- Set-up a round cake with chocolate ganache and create sharp edges
- Rolling and handling techniques for fondant
- Cover with ready to roll sugar fondant icing
- Class notes
- Take home everything you make!
- Tea, coffee, water, snacks available throughout the day
- Take home JP Brand tea towel
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual, closed-in shoes (no high heels), and tie long hair back
Vendor since 2016
Celebration Cooking with Jessica Pedemont is now offering cooking, chocolate, cake decorating classes in our fun classroom Sydney based kitchen.
Celebration Cooking offers a range of classes from pastry cooking to cake decorating and sculpture. Classes run are able to run 7 days week and are taught at our purpose built kitchen in Canterbury in Sydney's inner west. Classes run for 3hrs+ depending on the topic.A variety of cake decorating and cooking/baking lessons in a fun filled atmosphere where the utensils, equipment, aprons and ovens are all supplied. Over a dozen classes to chose from with classes made to order for 4 or more people.