Ever wanted to make your own filo? But, no one seems to teach it? We have the class for you!
As far as doughs go, from scratch and store bought could not be further apart in difference. Both can be brilliant for different applications, in sweet or savoury items.
Let us show you how 'to do', 'the why' and make it so easy to understand you will have the confidence and the drive to go home and make it again and again!
Your culinary super powers just grew over night.......
Maximum 4 students only per class, to allow lots of attention from the teacher at group booking prices.
Only free range eggs used for this class.
- How to make filo dough from scratch and use in sweet and savoury applications
- Make baklava using store bought filo
- How to bake, cool and store filo dough
- Take home recipes for everything we make in class
- Refreshments of tea, coffee, water and a variety of snacks throughout the day
- Take home everything you make and a JP Brand embroidered tea towel
- We provide everything on the day
Closed in shoes, no high heel shoes and tie long hair back.
Anyone who wants to be a better baker, this class is appropriate for beginners.
Vendor since 2016
Celebration Cooking with Jessica Pedemont is now offering cooking, chocolate, cake decorating classes in our fun classroom Sydney based kitchen.
Celebration Cooking offers a range of classes from pastry cooking to cake decorating and sculpture. Classes run are able to run 7 days week and are taught at our purpose built kitchen in Canterbury in Sydney's inner west. Classes run for 3hrs+ depending on the topic.A variety of cake decorating and cooking/baking lessons in a fun filled atmosphere where the utensils, equipment, aprons and ovens are all supplied. Over a dozen classes to chose from with classes made to order for 4 or more people.