Come build a mad, fun, living fairy garden or a dinosaur forest. Learn how to grow plants, build models and make use of found objects as well as planting a living garden.
This ticket allows adults to bring along a young helper. All materials are provided but if you have any dolls or ornaments to include in your garden please bring them along. Please note we cannot accept unaccompanied children. This workshop is designed to provide a bonding experience as you work together on a fun garden with your accompanying children.
You will build and plant your garden in a terracotta pot.
Sorry we cannot accommodate children under 5 years
- You will learn how to set up a drainage system for plants
- Make fairy toadstools and props for your garden
- Learn how to care for your living fairy world
- You will take home your terracotta pots of fairy fun to add to and play with
- Everything is provided but if you have a little trinket you would like to incorporate, please bring it along
We have floral aprons and they are optional. We also provide latex gloves.
Beginners and over 5 years old only please.
Vendor since 2017
Classbunny organizes workshops and events all around Sydney. We cover all kinds of topics, from arts and crafts to cooking to ideas. We are a popular choice for Hen’s parties and workplace classes.
We also partner with councils, libraries and organizations to bring lively, diverse events and education to all.