Birch Tree Art Workshop
Join me for a great day of painting on the lovely Mornington Peninsula, mix with like minded souls and nurture yourself through creativity. Give yourself the gift of Art! You will create your masterpiece in just "one" day.
My mission is to inspire, educate, empower & uplift people through art!
This workshop will enhance your creativity. I will show you step by step how to paint beautiful birch trees, you will go home with a professional painting ready to adorn your walls.
- Beginner friendly-no experience necessary
- Step by step instruction
- Or are you wanting to brush up your skills
- Be impressed with your new talents
- Meet like minded people
- Have fun in a creative & interactive environment
BYO Canvas/All materials supplied
*Wheelchair facilities are available
*This event may be postponed in the case of insufficient bookings.
*Please note: Tickets to this event are non-refundable, however, with a minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice you may transfer your ticket to another date. Please contact us to arrange this at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 10th September OR Sunday 26th November Time: 10am-5pm
- Discover one's own creativity
- How to paint beautiful birch trees using acrylic paint
- Simple tips and techniques will give you the courage to continue painting
- All brushes & paints, etc.. are supplied, just BYO Canvas
- Take home your very own awesome professional artwork
- Step by step instruction & guidance from a professional artist
- Self-belief and inspiration to continue your art journey
- Healthy morning tea and refreshments
- Fun, fun, fun plus so much more.....
- Lunch, full kitchen facilities are available
- A Canvas (approx 60x60cm, square or rectangle is fine)
Comfort, Casual (It's paint, it might get messy)
Beginner friendly-no experience necessary Suitable for adults and teens over 15yo
Vendor sincce 2016
A contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, Michele's mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Michele has been working with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of people. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.