What You Will Learn
- Converse in French
- Improve your listening comprehension skills
- Broaden your vocabulary working on a large palette of resources
What You Get
- Choose from 3 levels
- Workshop materials
- Learning kits
- 3 x 2-hour weekly workshops
Join the Cosmopoli'French 3 Week Intensive Course!
Thanks to our methodology, which combines opportunities to converse in French, a cultural approach to learning through immersion and a good dose of grammar, you will enjoy a unique learning experience whilst boosting your confidence and improving your language skills.
CHOOSE FROM 3 LEVELS
Pre-Aspirant/Aspirant (Mondays, January 13, 20, 27)
- Pre-Aspirant: I am an absolute beginner, I know some basic French words or expressions but my knowledge of the present tense conjugation is very limited. I might know how to distinguish feminine and masculine articles but I am not able to put a sentence together yet. My listening skills require work but I am eager to learn.
- Aspirant: I am a beginner but I have a basic knowledge of the present tense conjugation.I know how to distinguish feminine and masculine words. I have basic writing skills and I am able to verbally articulate some key sentences. I have some listening comprehension skills and I am keen to improve.
Transitional 1 (Tuesdays, January 14, 21, 28)
- I have a good command of present tense and passé composé. I have some knowledge about the imperfect tense and the future. I have fairly good writing skills but still need to build my confidence when it comes to talking. My listening comprehension skills are fairly solid.
Transitional 2/Well-versed (Wednesdays, January 15, 22, 29)
- Transitional 2: I have solid grammatical skills. I alternate easily between the passé composé and the imperfect tense. I feel confident using different types of pronouns. I have solid listening comprehension skills and I am able to express myself quite fluently even though I still find myself a bit slow.
- Well-versed: I have excellent grammatical skills.I feel confident using the subjunctive and the conditional.I have been highly exposed to the French language and I have impeccable listening comprehension skills. I am able to express myself about any topic even though I still need to broaden my vocabulary.