Join the Cosmopoli'French 3 Week Intensive Course!
Thanks to our methodology, which combines opportunities to converse in French, a cultural approach to learning through immersion and a good dose of grammar, you will enjoy a unique learning experience whilst boosting your confidence and improving your language skills.
CHOOSE FROM 3 LEVELS
Pre-Aspirant/Aspirant (Mondays, January 13, 20, 27)
- Pre-Aspirant: I am an absolute beginner, I know some basic French words or expressions but my knowledge of the present tense conjugation is very limited. I might know how to distinguish feminine and masculine articles but I am not able to put a sentence together yet. My listening skills require work but I am eager to learn.
- Aspirant: I am a beginner but I have a basic knowledge of the present tense conjugation.I know how to distinguish feminine and masculine words. I have basic writing skills and I am able to verbally articulate some key sentences. I have some listening comprehension skills and I am keen to improve.
Transitional 1 (Tuesdays, January 14, 21, 28)
- I have a good command of present tense and passé composé. I have some knowledge about the imperfect tense and the future. I have fairly good writing skills but still need to build my confidence when it comes to talking. My listening comprehension skills are fairly solid.
Transitional 2/Well-versed (Wednesdays, January 15, 22, 29)
- Transitional 2: I have solid grammatical skills. I alternate easily between the passé composé and the imperfect tense. I feel confident using different types of pronouns. I have solid listening comprehension skills and I am able to express myself quite fluently even though I still find myself a bit slow.
- Well-versed: I have excellent grammatical skills.I feel confident using the subjunctive and the conditional.I have been highly exposed to the French language and I have impeccable listening comprehension skills. I am able to express myself about any topic even though I still need to broaden my vocabulary.
- Converse in French
- Improve your listening comprehension skills
- Broaden your vocabulary working on a large palette of resources
- Choose from 3 levels
- Workshop materials
- Learning kits
- 3 x 2-hour weekly workshops
Vendor sincce 2013
A French Class in Melbourne, a Cultural Lesson on France
At Cosmopli’French, we believe the best way for you to learn is to take you from a basic French class in Melbourne to a cultural lesson in France. Although no travel takes place, we transport you to France through cultural learning experiences.
An influential cultural experience for any country is their food. Food speaks volumes about the traditions and family beliefs as well as the taste experience and the flavours behind the words. We offer eventsand classes on an ongoing basis to teach you French through your belly and into your mind.
Music evokes thoughts, feelings and memories for most of us. Hear a favourite song on the radio and you are often transported to a time and place you last heard it. It is this combination of memory and culture that we believe helps one learn more effectively. We offer music based courses as one of the techniques to help a French Class in Melbourne transport you to a better learning of France and its culture.
Foreign film is not only an international art, it is also a wonderful way to listen and appreciate the fluidity of a language and learn proper pronunciation. We use film to continue your learning and understanding of both the language and the influences of life in France.
A Day in the Life
Bringing you closer to the typical life and situations in France will allow you to emerge in their culture instead of feeling like an outsider. On your journeys to any country understanding their culture means understanding their unwritten rules and social skills. We introduce you to the do’s and don’ts as well as where to visit in your travels.
These are just a few examples of how we transport you from a basic classroom setting to engage your senses to better understand the culture. We invite you to join us on our journeys and begin learning not just French, but France.
If for some unforeseen reason, you are unable to attend a class, we will provide you with a learning kit to help you get ready for the next atelier.
If you wish to cancel your attendance to the course during the term, please understand that "Cosmopoli'French" cannot reimburse you but you can receive a voucher to attend a course for the following term.
We reserve the right to cancel classes which do not meet the required minimum number of participants enrolled by the cut-off date. A full refund will be given to enrollees in this instance.