Australian Platinum Premium Package - Starting Your Own Microbrewery
About This Class
- There is no set times and time limit to completing this course.
- However it is recommended that the course and associated actions you will take to getting your brewery started should be completed within 12 months.
What You Will Learn
- Regulations to setting up a brewery
- Equipment types and what is right for you
- How quality aspects affect your choice of location, size and type of brewery
What You Get
- Comprehensive Course Document
- Confidence in knowing the steps involved
- Work at your own pace
- 3 hours Mentoring From Vince Costanzo
Platinum Premium Package (for entrepreneurs)
The first and only such course in Australia for Australian Brewers
PRE-REQUISITE REQUIREMENT before enrolling in this course is the 4 day Masterbrew Course!!
Learning how to brew correctly is critical to making excellent, consistent beer.
Knowing how to apply your knowledge on a large scale and knowing how to set up a microbrewery is another thing.
That's why I've developed the all NEW Platinum Premium Package for the serious entrepreneur.
You will get a head start on starting your own microbrewery that will deliver not only the right quality beer and get you making it with the right equipment but guide you in those early preperation steps to do with business models, licencing, business plans and setting up protocols in the brewery!
This package aims to deliver the following 14 critical items;
- Your mindset and health is the first thing to work on. Just what does this mean and how do you do it.
- the 12 steps to staring your own microbrewery
- discussing your business model and 3 year plan
- future expansion and how it will affect your quality and shelf life and associated costs
- how business model affects your procedures and equipment needed
- how to build your recipes and we will work through the first 3 together
- which are the "best" suppliers of raw materials and cleaning chemicals
- determine a maintenance and cleaning schedule program, which depends on your water quality
- Look at your local water quality and how to make adjustments and treatment
- supply brewing templates and how to use them to your advantage
- setup a quality assurance program and small laboratory
- how to calculate critical parameters in the brewery
- what to do to set up a trade waste and effluent system
- minimising losses and increasing profits
How the Package will be delivered
- extensive document given on subjects above and then 1-on-1 consultation by phone, Skype or in person to discuss your personal situation and plan out a course of action.
- This program consists of 4 hours mentoring from me after taking time to read the document and digest it (no time limit to complete)
- Best to write down questions on subjects and then discuss with me
- You will be guided in the things required to set up and preparation for your brewery
Once you enrol in this course you can download the pdf document so you can get started immediately.
For further clarification please call me.
Vincent Costanzo, Director
mob; 0408 104 176
Email ; firstname.lastname@example.org