"Hatch That Dream" there is a story behind the tagline. It is the heart and soul of how Cupcake Central was built and is the intention behind every step that we take moving forward. (Find the full story on our website)
Do you have baking dreams? Cupcake Central was built on a dream and it takes the kindness, guidance and belief of many people to make dreams come true. As a result, a big part of our ethos is about paying that forward and doing what we can to play a small part in helping others in turning their own dreams into reality.
Our baking classes are designed, structured and run by our very own Head baker, Jaqueline Megowan. She graduated from Le Cordon Bleu, Pasadena in 2008 and has been in the industry for over a decade. We would only entrust our customers, with our best.
Have a browse at our baking classes, we are certain you will find one perfect for you. If you ever need cupcakes, visit us: www.cupcakecentral.com.au or pop in to one of our 6 stores located around Melbourne.
- Workshop times are just an indication only, you may finish before or after the finishing time.
- Cupcake Central will attempt to contact you on your mobile if you do not show up on the day. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund your spot if you come late or fail to attend on the day. A reminder email will be sent out a day prior to workshop date.
- Vouchers for the various workshops can be redeemed by the gift bearer when they wish to book themselves in.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and they last a year from the date of purchase.
- For refunds on booked spots please ensure you contact our team on email@example.com or call the store on 03 9077 4542 at least 48 hours prior to the class. We normally book out weeks in advance and sometimes have a waiting list.
- Unfortunately for bookings that are cancelled under 48 hours we will not be able to provide refunds, we can possibly look to move your class to another date.