A fun school holiday activity for your child to express their inner cupcake decorating creativity!
The class runs for approximately 30-45 minutes however please allow for variation in time as some workshops may run over/under time due to the skill level of each participant.
WHAT: Each child gets 4 cupcakes to decorate and our bakers will show them how to pipe frosting and create fondant decorations. They can take them home and show them off to all their friends and family! (If they don't eat them all first that is)
LOCATION: West Mall (Outside Oxford), Level 2 @ Eastland Shopping Centre. 175 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood VIC 3134
AGES: Suitable for children aged 4 to 14 with parent supervision required for children under 6.
Please book in early to avoid disappointment, an email will be sent to remind you of your booking.
Allergy Warning: No cupcakes or frosting with nuts will be present at the workshop however please note that they are baked in a facility that uses nuts. If your child is highly allergic to nuts, we do not recommend they participate in the workshop and do so at your own risk.
Class duration: Approx 30 - 45 mins
- Express your inner cupcake decorating creativity.
- Learn how to pipe frosting.
- Create fondant decorations.
- Sprinkles, fondant icing and frosting of 4 choices provided
- A signature Cupcake Central box to take your cupcakes home
- Each child will get to decorate 4 cupcakes: 2 Vanilla cupcakes and 2 Chocolate cupcakes
- All materials provided including aprons
Suitable for children aged 4 to 14 with parent supervision required for children under 6.
Vendor sincce 2012
Hatching That Dream
Cupcake Central is a Melbourne-based company that currently has three stores: Hawthorn, Melbourne Central, and Highpoint. We are the only cupcake bakery that honestly bakes fresh every morning at 4:00 a.m. -- and from scratch using real ingredients (no packet mix, shortening, or nasty preservatives).
An obsession that started on a trip almost nine years ago has grown into years of baking and perfecting the good old cupcake. Losing her job during the GFC in 2009 made Sheryl realise even more that she wanted to follow her dream of opening up a cupcake bakery.
Since hatching that dream, Sheryl has absolutely loved to share what she knows with anyone that loves cupcakes. She hopes to continue teaching everyone how easy it is to bake cupcakes - from scratch - starting with Cupcake Central's very own "Hatch That Dream Cookbook", now available at our website, www.cupcakecentral.com.au
With a team of bakers, we'll be teaching you all the pro tips and tricks so that you cake also Bake like a Boss at home.
- For refunds on booked spots please ensure you contact Sheryl (email@example.com) or call the store on 03 9077 4542 at least 48 hours prior to the class. We normally book out weeks in advance and sometimes have a waiting list.
- Unfortunately for bookings that are cancelled under 48 hours we will not be able to provide refunds, we can possibly look to move your class to another date.
- Workshop times are just an indication only, you may finish before or after the finishing time.
- All Masterclasses do not include the cupcake recipes as Cupcake Central's cook book is currently in publishing and due out in March 2013. All past attendees will be notified of when the book will be released.
- Cupcake Central will attempt to contact you on your mobile if you do not show up on the day. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund your spot if you come late or fail to attend on the day. A reminder email will be sent out a day prior to workshop date.
- Vouchers for the various workshops can be redeemed by the gift bearer when they wish to book themselves in.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and they last a year from the date of purchase.