Cupcake Central offers cupcake decorating workshops as a fun party event for your Hen’s party or any special occasion!
This is a unique, fun and exciting party to hold as your guests get to learn how to decorate cupcakes from the bakers at Cupcake Central.
This workshop package is offered at this Cupcake Central venue: Cupcake Central Workshop - Level 2, Dining Hall Melbourne Central, VIC 3000
Before you sign up, here are a few reminders:
- This package may be scheduled any day between 1.00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. The workshop runs for 1.5-2 hrs.
- You must book two to four weeks prior to the event as we book out weeks in advance
- Minimum group number is 8 people and cost is $45 per person. Maximum is 18 people.
- Express your inner cupcake decorating creativity.
- Learn how to pipe frosting.
- Create fondant decorations.
- 6 cupcakes to frost (3 vanilla, 3 chocolate), plus 4 different buttercream frostings
- 1 beverage from our menu (tea, coffee, soda)
- Sprinkles, cupcake decorations, and a box to take home your finished cupcakes
- Just your fun self and your big appetite for our cupcakes!
Vendor sincce 2012
Hatching That Dream
Cupcake Central is a Melbourne-based company that currently has three stores: Hawthorn, Melbourne Central, and Highpoint. We are the only cupcake bakery that honestly bakes fresh every morning at 4:00 a.m. -- and from scratch using real ingredients (no packet mix, shortening, or nasty preservatives).
An obsession that started on a trip almost nine years ago has grown into years of baking and perfecting the good old cupcake. Losing her job during the GFC in 2009 made Sheryl realise even more that she wanted to follow her dream of opening up a cupcake bakery.
Since hatching that dream, Sheryl has absolutely loved to share what she knows with anyone that loves cupcakes. She hopes to continue teaching everyone how easy it is to bake cupcakes - from scratch - starting with Cupcake Central's very own "Hatch That Dream Cookbook", now available at our website, www.cupcakecentral.com.au
With a team of bakers, we'll be teaching you all the pro tips and tricks so that you cake also Bake like a Boss at home.
- For refunds on booked spots please ensure you contact Sheryl (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the store on 03 9077 4542 at least 48 hours prior to the class. We normally book out weeks in advance and sometimes have a waiting list.
- Unfortunately for bookings that are cancelled under 48 hours we will not be able to provide refunds, we can possibly look to move your class to another date.
- Workshop times are just an indication only, you may finish before or after the finishing time.
- All Masterclasses do not include the cupcake recipes as Cupcake Central's cook book is currently in publishing and due out in March 2013. All past attendees will be notified of when the book will be released.
- Cupcake Central will attempt to contact you on your mobile if you do not show up on the day. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund your spot if you come late or fail to attend on the day. A reminder email will be sent out a day prior to workshop date.
- Vouchers for the various workshops can be redeemed by the gift bearer when they wish to book themselves in.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and they last a year from the date of purchase.