Being allergic to gluten doesn’t mean you have to miss out on life’s simple pleasures – with these recipes, Rosalin will show you how you can have your cake and eat it, too!
- Learn insights on Gluten-Free diets to create recipes and menus that are practical, user friendly and easily reproducible at home
- Adopt positive messages about food, eating and nutrition alongside very practical cooking skills
- Make delicious gluten-free dishes
- 2 hour interactive cooking demonstration
- Recipes of each dish demonstrated
- Gluten-free meal to enjoy during the demonstration
gluten free, celiac, health conscious, curious, home-cook
Vendor sincce 2017
An elegant little place specialising in truly gourmet crêpes and galettes. A restaurant where attention to detail is apparent, from the classy monochrome décor, Christina Re teaware serving exquisite Ovvio Organic and Cup Above tea, through to the actual food itself … each dish a sensory work of art made from the best quality local, seasonal, mostly organic ingredients supplied by some of Australia’s best practice artisan brands and producers: Schulz Organic Farms, Barambah Organics, Woodbridge Smokehouse, Kialla Pure Foods, Yarra Valley Caviar, Carboor Harvest, The Fermentary, Gary’s Quality Meats, Hagens Organic Butchers.
With an open kitchen, transparency is part of the charm of this unique crêperie in Brighton. Patrons engage with all members of the team, observing the preparation techniques using traditional cookware to make their food.
Restaurant open for: breakfast Friday - Sunday from 9am; lunch Tuesday – Sunday from 12noon; dinner Friday & Saturday from 5:30pm.
As the venue is small and cosy, bookings are recommended.