Write The Book You've Always Dreamt Of…
Individual personalised workshop for your writing
by Dan Allen
What better thing to do in social isolation than start writing the book you’ve always wanted to?
*Please note: this is a private session, just for you and your ideas*
As your personal ‘1:1’ writing 'whisperer', I’ll help you organize and focus your ideas in a unique, individualized session - specially tailored just for you. Whether you’re new to writing or a seasoned pro, we’ll explore a writing plan for you, plus brainstorm ideas and practical 'take-away' techniques to help you create and publish your masterpiece.
Write what you’ve always dreamed of...
• Fiction to Non-fiction
• Suspense to Romance
• Autobiography to Fantasy
• Children’s Literature to Poetry
• Art & Travel Books
• PhD Theses & Academic Textbooks
I’ve published several books, and guest lectured at numerous universities, and I promise to help you achieve your writing goals.
This is a 'online' version of my ‘in-person’ experience, which has been called the “best combination of a master class and a coaching session.” You can also have a peek at some additional reviews below…
Please feel free to message me about other dates/times. I’m happy to arrange something that works best for you.
Groups are more than welcome if you are all working on the same writing project. I’ve run sessions with editors, writers, publishers, couples, families, etc. Please just contact me to create a special session for your group.
- Organize and focus your ideas in a unique, individualized session - specially tailored just for you.
- Writing plan for you, plus brainstorm ideas
- Practical 'take-away' techniques to help you create and publish your masterpiece.
- Private session, just for you and your ideas
- The “best combination of a master class and a coaching session.”
- Your interest to learn!
Open to everyone interested!
Vendor since 2020
I’m a bestselling author on Amazon who’s published 7 books on topics ranging from salsa dancing to Brazilian percussion to autism. I’ve also taught university classes on writing and getting published. I love helping people follow their dreams to write (and publish) their own book and am looking forward to working with you to achieve your literary goals.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Dan Allen requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Dan Allen has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Dan Allen does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Dan Allen to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Dan Allen, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Dan Allen or organised by Dan Allen must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Dan Allen
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Dan Allen unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Dan Allen classes and events or on Dan Allen premises. (For use of Dan Allen marketing materials).
Dan Allen requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Dan Allen, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.