This program has been designed for the young girls wanting to launch or finetune their skills in Makeup, Hairstyling and Personal Styling for self. (Please read below for more details)
This 1 day program covers the following:
Makeup (2.5 hours)
Hairstyling (2.5 hours)
Personal Styling (1.5 hours)
Batch sizes are kept small and exclusive (maximum 8 participants) and are extremely personalized and practical in nature to ensure that each participant gets the attention that they deserve. All faculty members teaching this program are qualified experts from the industry.
DATE & TIME: (For other dates please contact us)
23rd June (Sunday)
10am-11.30am: Personal Styling
2pm-2.30pm: Lunch break
(There will be tea breaks provided in between. For the lunch break, participants are advised to bring their food)
VENUE: Toorak Corporate, 23 Milton Parade, Malvern, Victoria-3144
PREREQUISITE: No prior experience required. Suitable for Age 13-17 (Keen 12 year olds, please check with us)
WORKSHOP TAKEAWAY: Beauty & Styling Handbooks & a Letter of completion
PLEASE BRING ALONG: All your makeup & brushes / Hairstyling brushes & equipment that you may have and are advised not to buy new products for this program as we can assist you with what you own & supplement with what you don’t. We will recommend new products based on your skin / hair type which will make it easy to go shopping for the right products.
This broadly covers:
· Selecting make-up according to your skin type & tone
· Flawless application of concealer, foundation, compact and learn how to conceal flaws when required
· Demonstrate basic eye techniques such as eyeshadow application, eyeliner, lash curling and mascara application
· Discover the correct technique of blending
· The secret to application of perfect lipstick
· Understand and apply the concepts of basic contouring & highlighting
· Getting your blush right
· Brow filling
· Quick make-up coverups
· Learn different makeup looks such as a natural look and a special occasions look
· Identify makeup tips, tricks & trends.
· Learn the correct use of make-up brushes, products and various tools & be able to put together an essential make-up kit.
This broadly covers:
· Recognize your own hair & scalp type & how to care for it.
· Identify various hair products, tools, equipment & accessories
· Learn concepts such as: Twists & Braids
· Practice techniques such as: Sectioning, Straightening, Curls
· 4 Final hairstyles
Please avoid washing hair on the day of the workshop. Day 2 hair would be preferable.
The broadly covers:
· Identifying your own personal style
· Color analysis & identifying your coloring
· Understanding & creating a balance between trends & classics.
· Dressing for your body
· The art of layering
· How to make clothing combinations.
· Dress codes & dressing age appropriate
· Shopping tips
This program is for self development purposes. Bookings are essential and 100% in advance. Limited seats per batch !
- Personal Styling (1.5 hours)- Know your style, body shape, colors that suit, layering, fit & illusion dressing.
- Makeup (2.5 hours)-Learn to do your own makeup and put together 3 different looks (Day, Evening & Special occasions).
- Hairstyling (2.5 hours)- Learn Braids, Poufs, Buns & Chignon, Twists, Curls, Pony & more.
- Letter of completion
- Your own hairstyling, personal styling and makeup handbook
- Expert tuition
Age 13-17 (Keen 12 year olds, please check with us)
Vendor since 2016
Dash Finishing School was established in Melbourne, Australia in 2016 as an initiative to encourage self-development and personality enhancement for children, girls and boys as well as men and woman alike. We offer courses that aim to enrich every aspect of a participant’s personality, creativity and appearance thereby making them versatile and well-groomed individuals.
Our courses include art of fine dining, hosting & entertainment, body language & communications, makeup, hairstyling, skincare & haircare, personal styling, amongst many others. These courses may be taken up individually as a 1-2 day workshop or as a holistic program which are for 4-6 weeks. These holistic programs are Finishing & Deportment program, Young adults finishing program, Childrens’ finishing program, bridal grooming, corporate grooming & image building.
Workshops at Dash are designed to be exciting, interactive and extremely personalized. Our workshops are primarily practical in nature to give participants a hands-on experience in learning. In-class teaching methods are adapted to suit individual style & perception. Batch sizes are kept small and exclusive to ensure that each and every student gets the attention that they deserve.
Dash has a mix of in-house and visiting faculty, all of who are highly qualified experts from the industry and top names in their fields, all of whom are committed to inspirational teaching and to the provision of an outstanding enrichment program.
Cancellations with a full refund are only applicable if cancellation occurs 3 weeks before the date of the course. Post that we don't accept any cancellations; we can however offer the attendee a place in our next batch. Should a cancellation of the class arise because of us or our faculty due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be made. We do not hold responsibility for no show and cannot guarantee a slot in the other batches. If due to unforeseen circumstances, the student is unable to attend the course, we can inform them about slot availability for the upcoming batch of that particular course. Participants withdrawing after the course or workshop has commenced are not entitled to a refund.
Any discounts are against the company policy unless there is an ongoing promotional offer for a specified period.
Our courses & workshops can sell out up to a week or more in advance as numbers are limited. Places are reserved for paid registrations only. If you know you are available on the workshop date(s) we recommend you pay early to avoid disappointment. Dash Finishing School maintains the right to postpone or cancel a course or workshop if minimum numbers are not obtained for that event. Participants will be notified before class commencement and are entitled to attend another class or receive a full refund if necessary.