Amigurumi crochet for beginners
If you have ever wanted to make those super cute crocheted animals and dolls this is your opportunity. Starting with a simple shape you will learn the basics by making a gorgeous owl, complete with wings and beak. This will give you all the skills you need to go on and make more complicated patterns. Crochet with other like minded crafts people in a relaxed environment with a very experienced patient teacher. Workshop runs over 2 sessions to ensure you finish your project.
- Amigurumi crochet is one of the most exciting ways of creating realistic looking animals, plants, food and all sorts of other amazing creations. The exciting this is it is mostly worked using one crochet stitch so once you have learned to read the pattern you are set and you can make anything you want. In this workshop we will commence with the fundamentals of leaning to read an amigurumi pattern. This is a class for beginners or for those with some experience. By the end of the workshop you will have you own absolutely gorgeous owl to take away and be confident that you can now tackle amigurumi patterns on your own. Afternoon tea will be provided at each workshop.
- Class includes a detailed pattern with photos, Crochet hook and quality yarn plus polyesteer fibre filling for stuffing your owl.
Parking out the front and in Carlisle Cres around the Corner. Also 2 minutes from Oakleigh Station for those who would like to catch the train.
- Student just need to bring their enthusiam
Beginner crochet workers or those with some experience.
Vendor since 2020
I am a knitwear designer and pattern writer and have been teaching small group knitting and crochet classes for the past ten years. It is my absolute pleasure to pass on my knowledge and skills to both beginner and advanced crafts people. I have had twelve knitting and crochet books published by New Holland Publishers and currently write patterns and design for Australia's leading knitting magazine "Yarn" I teach out of my converted warehouse in Oakleigh and provide students with an exceptional experience where they will come away having had an enjoyable experience amongst like minded people developing and polishing their skills. I have an enormous pattern library and am happy to provide knitters with new patterns. I am also in the heart of Oakleigh with it cosmopolitan Cafe culture. Just perfect for a coffee break part way through the workshop.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Dropstitch Design requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Dropstitch Design has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Dropstitch Design does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Dropstitch Design to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Dropstitch Design, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Dropstitch Design or organised by Dropstitch Design must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Dropstitch Design
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Dropstitch Design unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Dropstitch Design classes and events or on Dropstitch Design premises. (For use of Dropstitch Design marketing materials).
Dropstitch Design requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Dropstitch Design, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.