BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
EASTER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - PIZZA MAKING CLASSES!
Looking for something fun, educational and delicious for your kids to do in the school holidays? Dust Bakery is offering kid’s pizza making classes that will turn them into mini pizzaiolo’s in no time.
Dust has started a bread revolution with it’s own handmade stone-mill, where all of the grains are milled fresh on site daily. This flour is used in the fresh bread, pastries and of course pizza dough, making them more nutritious, wholesome and delicious.
Send your kids along for an hour of absolute excitement to keep their hands and minds busy! Parents you can either choose to participate with them or sit back in the bakery and enjoy hand roasted coffee, pastries or one of our many menu items accompanied by stone-ground loaves.
AT THE CLASS:
- Meet Ces, the third generation baker who is the man behind DUST, and the one causing such a stir in the bread making industry.
- Learn about the flour mill, how Dust flour is made and where it comes from
- Ces will demonstrate how to make the perfect savoury pizza and walk the kids through each stage of creation, from the pizza dough, to the sauce and the toppings. You will also get to make and eat a dessert pizza!
- Watch your pizza get cooked in the wood fire oven!
- EAT YOUR CREATION! Hang out and eat your pizza with Ces and the other kids or take it home and show your family what you’ve created!
*please not your child's name and age in the booking notes*
**We will try our best to accomodate any allergies listed, however we cannot guarentee that there won't be traces of other allergens or ingredients**
- What is stone-milled pizza dough and why is it more nutritious?
- How to stretch and mould your own pizza dough
- How to make the perfect pizza topping, tomato base and bake your own pizza to perfection!
- Your home made pizza to eat or take home!
- A mini pizzaiolo/ pizzaiola certificate of completion
- Just your good, hungry self
Something comfortable and closed in shoes
Vendor since 2016
DUST is a bakery, pizzeria and mill in the Tramsheds, Glebe.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, every menu item has bread at its core. DUST will serve a selection of fresh made schichiatta from the wood oven, stone ground, slow fermented wood fired pizzas, plus cakes, pastries, and of course a unique selection of breads.
An integral part of DUST is the on-site stone mill. One of the first in Sydney, the mill has been handmade in Austria with the bakery in mind. Owner Cesare and his team will grind any flour used themselves on site.
DUST will re-position bread at the rightful heart of our tables, meals, families and lives, and re-define the perception of flour.