The cookie cake has been a trend that has taken instagram by storm! Learn how to make your own in this combination demonstatration and hands-on class. Watch as Emelia teaches you how to make the perfect cookie that won't shrink before diving into constructing your own cookie cake.
You will learn:
1. The recipe for the perfect cookie base
2. How to make your own stencil
3. Delicious, cheesecake mousse filling
4. Tangy lemon curd filling
5. How to decorate with the perfect professional finish
- How to bake the perfect biscuit for the cookie cake
- How to make the best, stable and delicious fillings
- How to decorate with finesse
- All the recipes in one booklet
- Your own heart shaped cookie cake to take home and enjoy
- A box and cake board to take them home in
Street Parking is Available along with public transport (Tram)
Casual clothing with closed toe shoes
All ages, all skill levels
Vendor since 2017
Emelia Jackson Cake Designs is the baby of self-taught baker, Emelia Jackson. Having competed in the popular TV show, MasterChef Australia in 2014, Emelia launched her cake business at the start of 2016. Fast forward 18 months and the business is creating cakes and dessert bars weekly for people around Melbourne. Specialising in Swiss Meringue buttercream and tall modern cakes, Emelia loves to teach hobby bakers the tips and tricks she’s picked up along the way.
All bookings are final. There is no refunds for cancellations. If you can not attend your date, your ticket can be given to a family member or a friend.
All bookings are final.
There are strictly no refunds offered on class bookings. If you cannot attend your selected class, your ticket can be gifted to a family member or friend