Upper Intermediate - B2.2 (South Yarra)
About This Class
What You Will Learn
- Talk about intentions and interests
- Advance your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at a B2 level
- Revise key grammatical aspects such as Subjunctive tense, contrast between SER and ESTAR use of pronouns
Textbook: Aula Internacional 5 (B2.2)-New Edition-Buy now! Units TBA
All Upper intermediate courses aim at developing independent language users in correspondence to level B2 from the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Prescribed textbook: Aula Internacional 5, Nueva Edición
At the end of level B2 students should be able to:
- Understand main ideas in complex texts about real or abstract topics even if they are of a technical nature, as far as they are within their field of specialization
- Relate with native speakers with a sufficient degree of fluency and natural style, so that communication takes place without difficulty between the speakers
- Produce clear and details texts about diverse topics, as well as defend a point of view about topics in general, indicating advantages and disadvantages of given options.
Learn Spanish, Spanish Classes, Spanish School, Spanish, Spanish lessons, Spanish travellers, Spanish conversation, Spanish for Beginners, Intermediate Spanish, South Yarra