The course focuses on coffee processing, cupping and barista skills such as shot extraction, texturing milk, tamping, dosing and grinding adjustment, brewed coffee principles, espresso equipments (machine and grinder), understanding your coffee (freshness, etc), milk steaming and texturing, drink building and menu.
We are a Barista Training School based in Adelaide, South Australia.
Fiefy is the trainer whose passion for coffee was ignited years ago. She has continually strived to improve her technical skills and coffee knowledge and is a self-confessed competition junkie, testing herself as a barista and latte artist in Australia, Thailand, Germany and UK.
- 2011:- 1st Runner-UP, AASCA Australian Latte Art Competition
- 2011:- Winner, AASCA South Australian Latte Art Competition
- 2010:- Winner, Coffeejobs.com Latte Art Competition
- 2010:- 5th Place, SCAE World Latte Art Championship, London, UK
- 2010:- Winner, AASCA South Australian Barista Competition
- 2010:- 1st Runner-Up, National Thailand Barista Championship
- 2010:- 1st Runner-Up, AASCA South Australian Latte Art Competition
- 2010:- 1st Runner-Up, Pura Milk Latte Art Championship
- 2010:- 6th Place, AASCA Australian National Barista Championship
- 2009:- Winner, AASCA South Australian Barista Competition
- 2009:- 6th Place, AASCA Australian National Barista Championship
- 2009:- Entrant, SCAE World Latte Art Championship, Cologne,Germany
- 2009:- 3rd Place, Pura Milk Latte Art Championship
- 2009:- 3rd Place, Australia Coffee Chain Challenge
Every third Saturday weekend of the month from 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Coffee Machine & grinder cleaning
- Brewed coffee principles, Espresso equipments (machine and grinder), understanding your coffee (freshness, etc)
- Shot extraction, Texturing milk, Tamping, dosing and grinding adjustment,
- Coffee shot extraction skill
- Milk texturing skill
- Your enthusiasm to learn!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Vendor sincce 2015
We Pour Our Hearts Out For You....
At Fiefy's, we are proud to offer you a selection of premium coffees, iced & hot belgian chocolates, organic teas, cool beverages, light breakfast & lunch and cakes.
Every item we stock has been carefully selected by us (with you in mind) for its superior and consistent quality. Our menu strongly favours local and Australian producers and suppliers.Having said all that, the emphasis here is squarely and unashamedly on the coffee.
We dont like honking our own horn, but....beep beep!
Our custom blends are lovingly crafted by multi-award winning boutique roaster Andy Freeman, of the Geelong-based CoffeeSnobs. Putting your coffee together – with feeling - is Fiefy, one of SA's most decorated baristas - who placed 5th in the World latte art in 2010.We hope and trust you'll be satisfied with the quality in your cup, and look forward to serving you.