When Tipo 00 opened its doors it immediately cemented itself as one of Melbourne’s most coveted restaurants. Two years ago the team at Tipo 00 launched their sister restaurant Osteria Ilaria, a restaurant with a focus on modern European cuisine. Wine Dinners are capped at 12 allowing for maximum interaction around one table.
A fabulous food and wine experience at one of Melbourne's most popular new restaurants.
- Food and wine matching
- An inside perspective of Andreas Papadakis cuisine
- The latest trends in modern European food
- The opportunity to interact with others who share a common interest.
- A fabulous dining experience at one of Melbourne's most fashionable new restaurants.
- Five artisan wines and a specially prepared chefs menu
- A passion for food and wine
- A smile and an open mind
Vendor since 2015
Fine Wine Appreciation - passionate, independent wine education
Fine Wine Appreciation has been running for over 15 years in Melbourne, conducted by respected wine expert Matthew Hansen. As a highly acclaimed professional chef and educator, Matthew’s personable style and passionate approach ensures all those with a love of fine wine will benefit from his unique and insightful perspectives.
Most importantly, Matthew is Melbourne’s only completely independent educator, and not affiliated with any specific wineries, wine merchant or makers – all wines featured in his courses are offered on merit alone. Fine Wine Appreciation does not accept industry favours, and does not sell wine to participants.