Introducing a new and exciting Rustic Style DIY Workshop!
Come along and enjoy a morning of fun and creativity and bring out your inner florist. Learn some basic fundamentals of floristry so you can make your own beautiful bouquet and table piece to take home. Along the way, you'll also learn some easy techniques and innovative ways to arrange your flowers at home, or impress your friends at your next dinner party or function. You will learn colour combinations and how to re purpose vessels that you have around the home.
This workshop is perfect for the savvy and clever DIY bride, or anyone with a passion for florals!
Duration: 2 Hours
- Learn some basic fundamentals of floristry to make your own beautiful bouquet and table piece to take home
- Learn some easy techniques and innovative ways to arrange your flowers at home, or impress your friends at your next dinner party or function
- Learn colour combinations and how to re-purpose vessels that you have around the home
- All materials supplied
- Fresh flowers
- Vase or ceramic container
- Your beautiful creations to take home
- Light refreshments
- A goody bag to take home
- Two (2) hours of tuition
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2017
My name is Rachael, and I am the owner and Head Florist at Floral Delights.
My journey in floristry began in Melbourne in the affluent suburb of Toorak, neighboring trendy fashion Mecca of South Yarra. I worked alongside talented artists designing for high profile clients within Channel 10 and in addition to hotel guests at The Olsen, Hotel Como and surrounding businesses at Como Centre. I was given the opportunity to develop and fine tune my skills whilst being mentored by colleagues and industry consultants.
With over 10 years experience in the floristry industry and an effervescent passion for flowers, my inspiration and aim is to deliver exceptional service with fresh quality flowers based on your individual requirements.