THIS IS THE SEASON FOR FRESH, MORE RAW, BRIGHT FERMENTS AND LIGHTENING THE LOAD ON OUR DIGESTION AFTER WINTER. THERE WILL BE LOTS OF DELICIOUS EASILY MADE DISHES TO ENJOY AND A GUIDE TO OTHER WAYS TO WAKE UP YOUR BODY AND DIGESTION THIS SEASON.
Please Note - dishes prepared can be adapted to suit a wide range of dietary needs including omnivores, vegans, wheat and gluten free, dairy free.. We give preference to local, organic and biodynamic produce and only use grass fed meats, sustainable seafood and organic dairy produce. A range cultured foods and drinks are also on offer.
Whilst all care is taken we cannot and do not guarantee that any food offered is 100% free of any allergens.
- Information and practical tools that will enable you to carve an achievable path, amidst the current plethora of confusing food and dietary information.What makes the foods that we eat wholesome & healthy, ethical and sustainable
- What makes the foods that we eat wholesome & healthy, ethical and sustainable
- How to prepare foods for optimum deliciousness, nourishment and digestibility.
- You will take home a pantry staples sheet and recipes for Spring cooking
- Gluten and / or dairy free options included.
- Includes afternoon lunch
- Holy offers over thirty years pioneering a wholefoods approach
- Your interest to learn!
Casual but shoes to fully cover your feet
All keen to know more
Vendor since 2013
I am a Sydney based, chef, author and educator with a passion for the freshest, most locally grown, biodynamic, and organic produce. I cook respecting the traditions that help to maximise nutrient values and digestibility of the dishes made. I have been doing so since I co founded Iku Wholefoods in 1985
Lacto-fermentation is an art I adore, practice and love to teach. I believe that cooking is an alchemic art form, not an exact science. I made my first batch of pickles at the age of 15 which has provided me with over 40 years of experience to impart.
I run wholefood cooking classes in Australia and the UK. My aim is always to educate and inspire people to eat in accordance with their needs and the season. I am also a caterer and work as a food coach with individuals looking to make dietary changes.
Whenever I am presenting, teaching, catering or working as a private chef, I am always an impassioned speaker on the benefits of sustainable whole food and organic and biodynamic farming practises.
Our cancellation policy: Just like a concert or theatre ticket, if you are unable to come to class, the cost is not refunded, however you are welcome to send someone in your place. Under certain circumstances, with sufficient notice, a credit may be given for another class (This will be at the providers discretion and subject to the availability of other classes).