This is specialty coaching on an individual basis to accelerate growth as a soccer player. We work at developing the latent soccer abilities of the young player and maximise player development.
These individuals are challenged to evolve to their full potential. The coaching is targeted and focused on the individual's needs and goals are set for that young player. We provide feedback, perspective and encouragement to really develop new skills and habits to improve the young player's game.
5 Sessions (This can be done at any point in that 9-week term) Sessions: 1 hour session per week Football Star Academy will be in contact to confirm the time
- Individual basis to accelerate growth as a soccer player.
- Work at developing the latent soccer abilities of the young player and maximise player development.
- Coaching is targeted and focused on the individual's needs and goals are set for that young player.
- Book 2 blocks of 5 sessions and receive a 5% discount!
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- Your kid's enthusiasm!
Kids Aged : 8-16 yo
Vendor sincce 2015
"Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it".
MIA HAMM. AMERICAN FEMALE SOCCER PLAYER
FSA was set up in 2002 to provide young players with the opportunity to develop their soccer skills, knowledge of the game and pave their way to becoming FOOTBALL STARS!
The FSA program builds on the child's enthusiasm for the game by making sessions fun while teaching and challenging these young players. FSA creates a learning environment which enables young players to develop at their own rate. We begin with the fundamentals in technical ability and work with young players to achieve mastery of the ball.
FSA fosters coach / player relationships and works with young players in developing their latent soccer abilities.All coaches with FSA have Football Federation Australia Licenses.Sessions are available in the form of weekly clinics, elite squad, holiday camps and one-on-one sessions. We cater for all ages and levels of ability.
By enrolling with Football Star Academyfor the term you have agreed to join our academy program. You will automatically be billed for the next coming term at the end of each current term. If you decide you do not wish to continue with your class you must contact Football Star Academyby phone to cancel your booking.
Football Star Academy operates a no-refund policy. Unless under extreme medical conditions. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make up class can be made, if there are positions available in another class (we cannot guarantee a class). Arrangement must be made with Football Star Academy prior to attending another class.
- I give permission for my child to attend and participate in all activities in the Football Star Academy programme.
- By enrolling with Football Star Academy for the term you have agreed to join our academy program and for us to store you payment details. You will automatically be charged for the next coming term at the end of each current term. If you decide you do not wish to continue with your class you must contact Football Star Academy by phone to cancel your booking on 1300 372 300.
- You agree to be automatically charged every 12 months for the Annual Registration Fee. Should you wish to cancel your booking you will need to contact the Football Star Academy head office by phone.
Trial Bookings MUST contact head office immediately on 1300 372 300 upon completion of your last trial session should you NOT wish to CONTINUE with our program. All trialist who DO NOT contact head office will be automatically enrolled into the FULL TERM (costs will be pro-rata).
- All care and caution is taken at all times but as of mishap, Football Star Academy cannot accept liability for any injury that may occur whilst participating in one of our coaching/education programmes.
- Parents/Guardians and children participate at their own risk and shall indemnify Football Star Academy and its staff against all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses which may be taken or made against Football Star Academy which may arise from injury, illness or mishap.
- Football Star Academy cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal belongings while attending one of our coaching/education programmes.
- Any medical conditions that a participant may have must be fully disclosed to Football Star Academy.
- Football Star Academy operates a no-refund policy. Unless under extreme medical conditions. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make up class can be made, if there are positions available in another class (we cannot guarantee a class). Arrangement must be made with Football Star Academy prior to attending another class.
- Football Star Academy management may occasionally take photos or video footage for promotional purposes, so please advise management if you would not like your child’s image used in promotional purposes
Code of Conduct
- By taking part in the Football Star Academy program you acknowledge and agree to this code of conduct, comprising the following rules and conditions, which provide for a safe and happy session, and which are designed to allow your child to benefit from participation, and to provide them with the greatest opportunity to reach their full potential.
- We adhere to the the Child Safe Standards through its policy, code of conduct, procedures and reporting of incidences and Health and Safety standards.
- Your child must wear suitable clothing and footwear. Children participating in the program must wear the Football Star Academy uniform (not required on trial sessions) and no jewellery.
- All parents/guardians and children must stop any activity and listen carefully when the instructor is giving instructions. All parents/guardians will respect and co-operate with all instructor’s decisions. Football Star Academy staff reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises should you fail to comply with any instruction given by our staff.
- All participants will respect and not wilfully or neglectfully damage the equipment used by Football Star Academy For safety reasons, parents/guardians and children must keep away from any equipment that is not being used for the particular activity in progress.
- Video footage is not permitted. Photographs may be taken by those registered in our programs and are for personal use only. Football Star Academy staff may use video footage or photographs for advertising on their web page and for other business activities at any time.
- No food or drinks are to be taken onto the learning surface. Parents/guardians are to have fluids (preferably water) readily available to give to their children should they require it.
- Football Star Academy is free to use any testimonial made by its participants, parents or guardians.
- Football Star Academy reserves the right to refuse admission to any person for any session for any reason. If requested by Football Star Academy staff for whatever reason, parents/guardians and any children in their care must leave the session immediately. Additionally, Football Star Academy reserves the right to cancel/deny a registration to any person for any reason.
- All parents/guardians and children will respect others in the class regardless of gender, culture, religion or ability. Parents/guardians and children in their care are enrolled at their own risk and you as the parent/guardian agree to indemnify Football Star Academy and its staff from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, injury and/or damages which may arise from you or your child’s participation in any Football Star Academy sessions.
- You give permission for your child to receive medical/ambulance attention in case of emergency and agree to pay any associated costs.
- Your child’s place is not secured until fees are paid in full. For new students, after the second trial has been completed, full payment of the terms fees must be made to secure your child’s place.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make up class can be made. This must be arranged with Football Star Academy management prior to the day of your preferred make up sessions (s), please call 1300 372 300 to organise your make up session. All make up sessions must be taken in the same term as the class you originally missed.
- If there are insufficient enrolments, another time may be offered or the class may not proceed.
- Football Star Academy reserves the right to cancel a session if it is deemed unsafe to continue and at any time
In completing your registration details and enrolling in one of our programs, you acknowledge these terms and conditions and Code of Conduct.