"If you want the ultimate reward, you must pay the full price".
ALLAN JEANS, AFL LEGEND
Footy Star Academy was established to provide young players with the opportunity to develop their footy skills all while having fun with friends.
Adopting the philosophy, "Champions are made, not born", Footy Star Academy aims to encourage and nurture young players in their skills, development and knowledge within a professional and safe environment.
Footy Star Academy is the FIRST & ONLY traning program that offer all year round weekly training for junior footballers.
Our coaches have participated in vigorous training processes and are dedicated to the game and passionate about your child’s development.
Programs available: weekly clinics, elite squad, holiday camps and one-on-one.
All ages and ability welcome!
- I give permission for my child to attend and participate in all activities in the Footy Star Academy programme.
- By enrolling with Footy Star Academy for the term you have agreed to join our academy program. You will automatically be billed for the next coming term at the end of each current term. If you decide you do not wish to continue with your class you must contact Footy Star Academy by phone to cancel your booking.
- You agree to be automatically billed every 12 months for the Annual Registration Fee. Should you wish to cancel your booking you will need to contact the Footy Star Academy head office by phone.
- Trial Bookings MUST contact head office immediately on 1300 372 300 upon completion of your last trial session should you NOT wish to CONTINUE with our program. All trialist who DO NOT contact head office will be automatically enrolled into the FULL TERM (costs will be pro-rata).
- All care and caution is taken at all times but as of mishap, Footy Star Academy cannot accept liability for any injury that may occur whilst participating in one of our coaching/education programmes.
- Parents/Guardians and children participate at their own risk and shall indemnify Footy Star Academy and its staff against all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses which may be taken or made against Footy Star Academy which may arise from injury, illness or mishap.
- Footy Star Academy cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal belongings while attending one of our coaching/education programmes.
- Any medical conditions that a participant may have must be fully disclosed to Footy Star Academy.
- Footy Star Academy operates a no-refund policy. Unless under extreme medical conditions. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make up class can be made, if there are positions available in another class (we cannot guarantee a class). Arrangement must be made with Footy Star Academy prior to attending another class.
- Footy Star Academy management may occasionally take photos or video footage for promotional purposes, so please advise management if you would not like your child’s image used in promotional purposes
Code of Conduct
- By taking part in the Footy Star Academy program you acknowledge and agree to this code of conduct, comprising the following rules and conditions, which provide for a safe and happy session, and which are designed to allow your child to benefit from participation, and to provide them with the greatest opportunity to reach their full potential.
- We adhere to the the Child Safe Standards through its policy, code of conduct, procedures and reporting of incidences and Health and Safety standards.
- Your child must wear suitable clothing and footwear. Children participating in the program must wear the Footy Star Academy uniform (not required on trial sessions) and no jewellery.
- All parents/guardians and children must stop any activity and listen carefully when the instructor is giving instructions. All parents/guardians will respect and co-operate with all instructor’s decisions. Footy Star Academy staff reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises should you fail to comply with any instruction given by our staff.
- All participants will respect and not wilfully or neglectfully damage the equipment used by Footy Star Academy For safety reasons, parents/guardians and children must keep away from any equipment that is not being used for the particular activity in progress.
- Video footage is not permitted. Photographs may be taken by those registered in our programs and are for personal use only. Footy Star Academy staff may use video footage or photographs for advertising on their web page and for other business activities at any time.
- No food or drinks are to be taken onto the learning surface. Parents/guardians are to have fluids (preferably water) readily available to give to their children should they require it.
- Footy Star Academy is free to use any testimonial made by its participants, parents or guardians.
- Footy Star Academy reserves the right to refuse admission to any person for any session for any reason. If requested by Footy Star Academy staff for whatever reason, parents/guardians and any children in their care must leave the session immediately. Additionally, Footy Star Academy reserves the right to cancel/deny a registration to any person for any reason.
- All parents/guardians and children will respect others in the class regardless of gender, culture, religion or ability. Parents/guardians and children in their care are enrolled at their own risk and you as the parent/guardian agree to indemnify Footy Star Academy and its staff from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, injury and/or damages which may arise from you or your child’s participation in any Footy Star Academy sessions.
- You give permission for your child to receive medical/ambulance attention in case of emergency and agree to pay any associated costs.
- Your child’s place is not secured until fees are paid in full. For new students, after the second trial has been completed, full payment of the terms fees must be made to secure your child’s place.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make up class can be made. This must be arranged with Footy Star Academy management prior to the day of your preferred make up sessions (s), please call 1300 372 300 to organise your make up session. All make up sessions must be taken in the same term as the class you originally missed.
- If there are insufficient enrolments, another time may be offered or the class may not proceed.
- Footy Star Academy reserves the right to cancel a session if it is deemed unsafe to continue and at any time
In completing your registration details and enrolling in one of our programs, you acknowledge these terms and conditions and Code of Conduct.
By enrolling with Footy Star Academyfor the term you have agreed to join our academy program. You will automatically be billed for the next coming term at the end of each current term. If you decide you do not wish to continue with your class you must contact Footy Star Academyby phone to cancel your booking.
Footy Star Academy operates a no-refund policy. Unless under extreme medical conditions. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make up class can be made, if there are positions available in another class (we cannot guarantee a class). Arrangement must be made with Footy Star Academy prior to attending another class.