After School Painting & Drawing for Teenagers
About This Class
- We accept enrolments at any time during the term. Book now!
- Classes are held every Monday.
- Term runs for 10 weeks from the 17th of July until the 18th of September.
- Duration: 75 Minutes
What You Will Learn
- Express creativity and build confidence through our weekly guided classes.
- Explore and gain skills in a broad range of materials including watercolour paints, pencils, acrylics, chalk, charcoal, ink and more.
- Build on drawing and painting skills in a friendly and nurturing environment.
What You Get
- A sketchbook for collecting inspiration and practising painting and drawing skills.
- A fun and engaging weekly painting and drawing activity taught by a practising artist and professional illustrator.
- Use of the high quality art materials.
- Space and time to explore and build confidence in your own unique creative expression.
- A chance to make new friends and explore creativity in a welcoming and encouraging studio setting.
This class is perfect for teenagers who love painting, drawing and illustration. This program gives students the space, time and guidance to explore and build confidence in their own individual styles and artistic interests.
Classes focus on building skills in a broad range of materials and methods in order to find ways of expressing ideas and concepts. Classes are designed to inspire, build confidence and to have fun! Opportunities exist in this program for self initiated projects such as exhibiting work, developing a portfolio for VCE/tertiary study and learning about business practice for artists.
Classes at Gloworm Studios are purposely kept small to enable our teachers to tailor our activities to the individual needs of each student. At Gloworm Studios all students are treated like the true artists that they are, therefore we fully encourage and nurture each student's development of their unique personal style.