BEGINNER SOAP AND COSMETIC MAKING CLASS
( maximum of 8 people per class )
Date: 1st February 2020
Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Location: Green Living Australia, Unit 23 / 25 Parramatta Rd, Underwood Qld 4119
A GREAT WAY TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE YOUR VERY OWN NATURAL, CHEMICAL FREE SOAP AND COSMETICS
Learn to craft your very own nourishing soaps and natural mineral cosmetics in our five-hour beginner workshops. We’ll show you how to make gorgeous natural soaps to use or give away and colour match to your skin tone to make some personalised natural mineral makeup.
Classes start promptly at 10 am and run up to 5 hours duration, depending on how much fun everyone is having.
Our classes are held on Saturdays, with the class size limited to a maximum of 8 people, so that everyone gets to have a "hands-on" experience.
In the mineral makeup portion of the workshop you will make your own mineral makeup consisting of; liquid foundation, loose powder foundation, concealer, blush and bronzer all personalised for your individual skin tones to take home with you.
Please note: Due to the demand for these classes, bookings are essential and full payment is required at the time of booking.
Selected classes may already be fully booked, avoid disappointment by contacting us early. Simply book online by adding this class to your cart and checking out or call 07 3808 2576 to book over the phone.
Green Living Australia offers classes and workshops on a variety of topics every week!
For class times and upcoming workshops, please check out the Workshops & Calendar.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you").
1. Green Living Australia will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Green Living Australia does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Green Living Australia will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3. Green Living Australia will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event.
4. You may not be permitted to use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- Learn to craft your very own nourishing soaps and natural mineral cosmetics in our five-hour beginner workshops. We’ll show you how to make gorgeous natural soaps to use or give away and colour match to your skin tone to make some personalised natural mineral makeup.
- In the mineral makeup portion of the workshop you will make your own mineral makeup consisting of; liquid foundation, loose powder foundation, concealer, blush and bronzer all personalised for your individual skin tones to take home with you. You also have the oppotunity to choose three soaps to take home.
Unit 23 / 25 Parramatta Rd,
Underwood Qld 4119
- A make-up brush for the mineral make up segment.
Closed in shoes. Safety equipment will be supplied on the day.
No experience needed
Vendor since 2019
Green Living Australia is an Australian owned and operated company located south of Brisbane. The business evolved from a need to create home-made, preservative-free, additive-free foods, and chemical-free body products to combat the ever-increasing food allergy and chemical sensitivity within our society. From this, Green Living Australia has built a strong community, providing pure cultures, equipment and education for conscious foodies to fill their dietary requirements and gourmet food cravings and to make all-natural body products that are chemical-free and sustainable!
With our help, Australians are able to produce their own artisan cheeses, from chevre and cream Fraiche to feta and camembert, and boutique Lacto-ferments, such as kimchi, sauerkraut, natural pickles, kefir and kombucha. We support people in learning the skills needed to take back control of their diets and help develop their confidence to bring back the crafts of home cheesemaking and home preserving.
We believe it is every person’s right, and our society’s responsibility, to know what is in our foods and how they are produced. We want to pull back the curtain and tell all the secrets, and really get people excited about the science and art of cultured foods!
Green Living Australia requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for transfers. Refunds will incur a 20% fee which is the amount We Teach Me charges, which is not refundable. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Green Living Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a refund or transfer.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Green Living Australia or organised by Green Living Australia must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Green Living Australia.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Green Living Australia unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Green Living Australia classes and events or on Green Living Australia's premises. (For use of Green Living Australia marketing materials).
Green Living Australia requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a refund or transfer. The refund amount will be the amount you paid for the class, less 20% that We Teach Me charges. For example, if you pay $150.00 for a class and then request a refund, we will refund $120.00, as We Teach Me has a fee of $30.00 which is not refundable.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.