- Saturday 3rd June 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
What You Will Learn
- The basics of screen printing
- How to design your own artwork and turn it into a stencil
- How to screen print your design onto fabric
What You Get
- An information sheet including all the info about the techniques taught
- Your printed designs
- Your very own printed tote bag
Kids Screen Printing
Taught by Nichola Prested
Transfer your own design to fabric with the art of screen printing in this workshop. You will learn the basics of screen printing including effective set up, equipment needed to do this at home and the best way to translate your design to stencil.
No creative experience necessary.
What to bring
- Clothes you don't mind getting paint on, screen printing can be messy!
- Any ideas, pictures or drawings to use as inspiration for your prints.
- Basic cotton fabric will be supplied and one tote bag per student. Feel free to bring along your own fabric, t-shirt, tea towels or tote bags. Light colours are best.
- A selection of ink colours will be available which can also be mixed to create new colours. If you would like to use particular colours please feel free to bring these to the workshop.
This workshop is for students aged 10+ only
WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. PLEASE READ OUR Refund Policy AND Copyright Policy. BY BOOKING A WORKSHOP YOU AGREE TO THESE POLICIES.