Moving for your Mood
(Private Dates Available)
What: dance/movement focused on wellbeing, mood & mental/emotional health. The session will look like tuning into the body to see where there is tension, guided warm up and release through movement, expressive and free movement and coming back to sharing/listening in group (camera off if you choose).
Who: for those in need of extra mood support, mental/emotional wellbeing support, impetus to change & community connection
How: this dance process engages the subconscious mind to facilitate the integration, and embodiment of important aspects of self to improve holistic mood & wellbeing.
When: upcoming class is Sunday 7th of November, 11am.
Where: online via Zoom.
What you will learn
- Towards enhanced mood, wellness, connection to self/body & community.
What you will get
- Release tension, feel calm & reconnected, sense of connection through sharing/listening.
What to bring
- Enough space to move within your own home.
What to wear
Those in need of a mood boost, and some deeper social connection.
Feel better through dance - (online) meditative movement, guided with heartfelt intention. Naomi, your facilitator, has creative and scientific training in expressive arts therapy, dance and Psychology. This safe nurturing class, is just right for a mood boost, support, deep listening, or sharing.
* no experience necessary, and shy-movers can turn camera off :)
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Hope & Motion requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com or text 0414647773 to organise.
- Partial refunds. Hope & Motion has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Hope & Motion does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Hope & Motion to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Hope & Motion, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Hope & Motion or organised by Hope & Motion must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Hope & Motion
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
Permission will be sought to take photos or videos before hand and at that point I can choose to be in the photo/video. If I choose to be in the photo/video I agree to give Hope & Motion unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Hope & Motion classes and events or on Hope & Motion premises. (For use of Hope & Motion marketing materials).
Hope & Motion requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Hope & Motion, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.