Bachata Improver - Level 2
This level 2 Improver still focuses on fundamental footwork, timing and lead & follow techniques and is meant to build up on your basic Bachata skills.
These aspects are further progressed in the intermediate class, as well as working on more complex footwork patterns, body movement and musicality.
7:00 - Free beginners and warm up. 7:30 - Intermediate - suitable for new students too 8:30 - Improvers. Duration: 60 Minutes
- Essential Bachata footwork & basic steps
- Routine to allow for immediate entry on a dance floor
- Shines, musicality and body movement
- This is an open or closed hold dance
- You will learn a basic routine to enable you to go out on a social dance floor
- Depending on number, we also hold an after class social to practice your moves
- A full 60-minute lesson where you learn the basics of Bachata
- Just your interest to learn!
- Fully enclosed shoes or suede dancing shoes
Neat casual clothing - this is also a social night.
No partner or experience required.
Vendor sincce 2017
Welcome to our dance studios, dedicated to the joy of enjoying music in its wide variety of forms through movement. We run regular dance classes of different styles catering to different abilities. So if you are a true beginner, an experienced dancer or just want to 'give dancing a go' then allow us to cater to you.
We also have rooms for hire for personal practice, private lessons, small conferences and other social events. We also choreograph and train wedding couples in dance routines to celebrate their special day.