Learn to construct + style the perfect photograph.
Join us for this practical hands-on workshop! This two part workshop held over two evenings or one day will introduce students to the world of photographic styling for interiors and give them an insight into what makes a successful shot.
This workshop provides students with the opportunity to learn from Temple and Webster professionals; Jessica Bellef; Head Stylist from Temple & Webster.
Jessica will share her industry insights on creating concepts, sourcing props and setting up and styling shoots for photography. Students will be given the opportunity to set up their own shot, completing a small-scale shoot by the end of the workshop.
Duration: 6 Hours
- Learn to construct + style the perfect photograph.
- Join us for this new and practical hands-on workshop!
- Introduce students to the world of photographic styling for interiors.
- Education from a leading industry experts Temple & Webster
- Nurturing learning environment
- Practical tips that you can take home and apply
- Exposure to editorial styling to give you a head start in the industry
- Your interest to learn!
- A few styling props of your own choosing
Vendor sincce 2016
More than just a school. Leaders in design education.
iscd is more than just a design school, we aim to inspire and educate you to fulfill your creative potential. We are proud to work with leading industry associations and companies who offer added benefits and opportunities to our student community. Throughout our school year we hold various events for the iscdcommunity and beyond.
These include annual Trend Seminars, regular Open Days and Design Events with professional designers presenting to our students.
We see our role as a leader in design education, to support industry by sharing knowledge at Australian consumer home and decorating shows right through to industry design, trade-only exhibitions such as DesignEX.