At Italian Connections, we love the Italian language and culture, that's why we have decided to share this passion with you.
This course is ideal for students who have never before studied Italian or know just a few words or phrases.
Learn this beautiful language and the culture in an interactive way, with role-plays, listening, and a wide range of learning materials—from innovative textbooks to songs, video extracts, and games. We will also discuss Italian culture and traditions, because language and culture are strongly intertwined.
All our teachers are highly qualified and receive regular training. What makes them truly unique though is their contagious passion for the Italian language and culture.
Please choose date and time carefully, this class runs on 2 different days and times: Daytime class: Thursdays 10 to 11.30am Evening class Mondays 7-8.30pm No make up classes are available, please choose your date carefully
- Talk about yourself and ask others
- Ask for service in various everyday situations
- Understand and participate in basic conversations
- A small learning group for maximum attention
- A fun, interactive course with lots of practical, everyday situations
- Learn about Italian culture and traditions
- Pen and paper
- No textbook but our material for the course will be available for sale at school.Cost is $ 25.00
- Please bring $ 25.00 for purchase of course material
- Please help us help the environment: bring your own water bottle. No plastic for sale at school.
Vendor sincce 2013
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.