Join us for this unique seminar on the differences and the diversity between North and South. How it was and how it is.
We will dispell a few myths and look at a few fascinating itineraries to help you appreciate your next trip more or simply gain a better understanding of two sides of the same coin.
A must for all our students. Ideal for all levels.
- Understand diversity between North and South of Italy
- Traditions in both parts
- Discover itineraries and hidden gems
- A better understanding of Italy
- Useful facts and information about Il Belpaese
- An appreciation of Italy's diversity in all its forms: language, food, history etc
- Pen and paper
- An inquisitive mind
Vendor sincce 2013
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.