This seminar is a MUST for all our students and for anyone who intends on learning any foreign language.
It is particularaly important as you have to be able to recognize the different parts of a speech and its functions in order to speak correctly in any langauge, but particulrarly in Italian whose syntax and sentence construction can differ greatly from English.
Whether you have studied grammar in the past or not, this seminar is ideal for revising, consolidating or learnig all the fundamentals and will be useful for many years to come!
If you wish, prior to the seminar you can purchase the book ENGLISH GRAMMAR FOR STUDENTS OF ITALIAN which we highly recommend to all our students of all levels.
- How to understand the main parts of a sentence
- Construct sentences correctly in Italian
- Understand the difference between the different parts of speech
- A good understanding of grammatical terms and their usage
- Clear explanations on the main parts of any speech
- A revision or consolidation of grammatical terms in English
- Practical, clear charts and examples
- One hour of extra conversation as we analyze everyday speech and sentences
- Pen and paper
- If you wish to buy it, we recommend ENGLISH GRAMMAR FOR STUDENTS OF ITALIAN, available at www.abbeys.com.au and in most online bookstores
Vendor sincce 2013
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.