Practice your conversational skills in this 1 hour class. Ideal as a complement to your usual term class with us or elsewhere.
Please note: this is not suitable for complete Beginners. Students must already be able to hold a basic conversation in Italian correctly but wish to improve on fluency and vocabulary.
Ideally for people who have already completed a Post Beginners term (or a minimum of 6 months Italian) or for those who are returning to Italian after some time of linguistic inactivity.
Contact us if unsure whether this class is for you.
The class runs for 60 minutes. No textbook is needed.
- Improve fluency
- Better conversational skills and vocabulary
- No text book is required, just pen and paper
Casual, the Italian way!
For Post Beginners and lower intermediate students aged 18+
Vendor sincce 2013
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.