At Italian Connections, we love the Italian language and culture, that's why we have decided to share this passion with you.
This course is ideal for students who have completed our Beginners 2 course or two terms of tuition, and now wish to continue learning the basics. We present the lessons in an interactive way, with lots of exercises, role-plays, games, and much more.
All our teachers are highly qualified and receive regular training. What makes them truly unique though is their contagious passion for the Italian language and culture.
- Improve your Italian
- Converse with others
- Learn more about Italian culture
- A small learning group for maximum attention
- A fun, interactive course
- Everyday conversational Italian and lots of cultural information
Parking available for free for 2 hours in Hayberry Street (enter from West Street) or inside Woolworths car park in Alexander Street.
- Pen and paper
- Textbook: Nuovo Contatto A2 - Loescher. Available at www.abbeys.com.au
- Please help us help the environment: bring your own water bottle. No plastic for sale at school.
For Post Beginners students who wish to improve their skills.
Vendor since 2013
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.