At Italian Connections, we love the Italian language and culture, that's why we have decided to share this passion with you. This course is ideal for students who have been learning Italian for at least 6 months and would like to improve their oral abilities.
Learn this beautiful language and the culture in an interactive way, with role-plays, listening, and a wide range of learning materials—from innovative textbooks to songs, video extracts, and games. We will also discuss Italian culture and traditions, because language and culture are strongly intertwined.
All our teachers are highly qualified and receive regular training. What makes them truly unique though is their contagious passion for the Italian language and culture.
- Talk about yourself and ask others
- Ask for service in various everyday situations
- Understand and participate in basic conversations
- A small learning group for maximum attention
- A fun, interactive course with lots of practical, everyday situations
- Learn about Italian culture and traditions
- Pen and paper
- Textbook: Nuovo Espresso 1 - Libro dello studente, Alma Edizioni. No need to buy the DVD version. Available at www.abbeys.com.au
For Post Beginners students who wish to improve their skills.
Vendor since 2013
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.