Lofting Your Shots
Come along and learn how to get more of your shots to fly nicely through the air.
Ivanhoe Public Golf Course is an 18 hole, fully public golf course. Our course caters for all golfers, from absolute beginners up to club members playing regular weekly competitions, and everyone in between. When it is time for you to join a club and get a handicap, we have two men’s clubs and two ladies’clubs who would make you most welcome. If coming for a game, be sure to book in on 9499 7001.
Our facility boasts:
- 18 hole Public Golf Course
- Pro Shop – for all your golf equipment needs
- Function Room
- Golf Coaching – Private and Group
- Golf Coaching Fairway
- Indoor Learning Centre
- Practice Putting Green
- Practice Chipping Green
- Free on-site Parking
We would love to see you here!
Duration: 60 Minutes Available Classes are Monday 11.00 am, Tuesday 12.30 pm & Thursday 1.00 pm Minimum 3 people to start. Maximum of 8.
- Advice about how to modify your technique for improved performance.
- Practice exercises to continue to develop your performance.
- Equipment advice. Strategy advice
- A qualified, experienced and dedicated PGA professional coach, committed to improving your golf performance and your golfing enjoyment
- Playing shots under the watchful eye of your PGA coach
- A positive learning experience
- The opportunity to make new friends
- Water bottle
- A hat and sunscreen if it's sunny
- A can-do attitude
- Your Driver, Sand wedge and any other clubs you may wish to bring along. If you do not have any clubs with you, we can provide them for your lesson free of charge.
Clothing that is suitable for expected weather conditions, and allowing freedom of movement. Golf shoes or other flat soled shoes or runners
All golfers with some experience, wanting some insight into how to improve their skill