Introduction to Japanese language and Japanese learning. Brief introduction to Japanese culture and its different writing systems. Introduction to Romaji, Hiragana, Katagana, and Kanji writing systems. How to be an autonomous and continue learning after 4 weeks of lessons.
- Stepping into Japan (Week 1)
- Self introduction
- Asking and giving personal details
- Survival vocabulary
- Study the language (Week 2)
- Analyzing the Japanese language
- Romaji, Hiragana, Katagana, Kanji
- Language learning strategies
- Food and drinks (Week 3)
- Popular (essential) food and drinks
- How to order in Japanese
- Expressing quantities
- Expressing likes and dislikes
- Tourism and travel (Week 4)
- Ask and giving basic directions
- Asking for help
- Planning trips to Japan
- Introduce top tourist attractions and anaba (places for the locals)
The class is scheduled every Saturday from August 5 to August 26 (4 weeks). Duration: 60 minutes per class
- Stepping into Japan
- Study the language, Food and drinks
- Tourism and travel
- Hiragana writing booklet.
- Plenty of resources and useful handouts.
- Enough basics to continue Japanese learning on your own.
- Apps and websites you can use on your own.
- Just your enthusiasm!
anyone who loves Japan, a real beginner
Vendor sincce 2017
Nancy has lived and taught in Japan for almost 15 years. She obtained her masters degree in Japan from a prestigious Japanese university. She is both practical and theoretical driven, and specialises in the research of the teaching of languages. She has worked for Japanese businesses and universities.
Nancy loves Japan and its culture, especially the drinking culture and would love to share her love/stories of the country and how much fun Japanese learning can be.