Come and make your very own woven look bowl. You'll be able to show it to everyone - you'll be so proud of what you've made. You’ll use your previously acquired cutting skills and create your very own 29cms x 29cms woven platter. (If you’d like to make a fruit platter in this design thats larger or longer please feel free to ask t's and c's apply.)
Your wonderful woven piece of glass art will be ready for you to collect about 14 days after your workshop, from 127 Church Street, Richmond.
If you want the studio to yourselves, just two of you - contact me and we will create a workshop just for you and your friends. I'm very flexible with dates. This is a workshop for those who have attended Level 1 and Level 2 Workshops.
Please feel free to email me if you want to come on a date that isn't mentioned here. email@example.com
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Learn about making faux weave in glass
- Enhance one's own creativity!
- You’ll use your cutting skills and create your very own woven platter or another size using your 30cm x30cm kiln shelf.
- All glass, all tools, all firings
- to choose any of the colours or "part sheets" that are in the studio on the day or the workshop.
- to create your very own woven art glass fruit bowl that's approximately 29cms x 29cms
- Your thirst for knowledge!
- Ideas for your faux woven fruit bowl
Please wear clothes that includes some kind of sleeve (not a tank top) Please wear closed toe shoes. (no thongs, no sandals that aren’t closed toe shoes)
You need to have attended My Level 1 & 2 Workshops first.
Vendor since 2016
I’m like a kid in a lolly shop. I am endlessly impressed and inspired – by the work of others, by colours and textures, by everything around me, man-made and natural!
There’s so much to see, to interpret into glass!
I love it all. I love sharing it with everyone – that’s why I run workshops – it makes me happy and its my hope that some of this joy spills over to you as well.
I love my job.
You too can create graphic Mondrian-inspired bowls and platters and feminist invoking “Break The Glass Ceiling” pendants, brooches and sometimes earrings in these workshops. You can create an artwork for your walls in the fabulous Heart Art Class.
I love the clash of sometimes crazy and sometimes controlled geometry, that can see in my Paris Elegance series with its DNA centre design element. I suspect they indulge both the conservative and bold characteristics within. These styles can be explored more in the Level 2 classes.
The relationship between the glass elements in each piece means no two pieces are exactly alike, much as no story is ever retold in exactly the same way, so is every piece of glass you create in a workshop. You can truly say, no-one else, anywhere, has one quite like it! You'll also remember that giving a Gift Voucher is another uniuqe gift that expresses the value of your unique friendship.
Ultimately, I am sharing love. The love of life. Share it with me?
If you book into an event and miss it, we can't reschedule or refund the tickets after the fact.
Our classes take careful planning, seats are limited and we cut the glass and prepare the studio based on the number of people. I run a small business and my margins are very tight.
- If the event is more than 48 hours away, you just need to reschedule your ticket and a small processing fee of $5.50 is charged. Please submit this form requesting a transfer to a new class Transfer Form or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- If there is a last-minute change in plans (less than 12 hours' notice), then sorry you forfeit the ticket. Alternatively, you can send a friend along and they can use the ticket in your name.
- If there was an extreme emergency, there are some cases in which we can make exceptions to this policy.
- From time to time we need to cancel an event, in this instance we will notify you by email and text your mobile as well. We automatically transfer you into the next event, but you can request any alternative event within the next 3 months.
We aim to provide a safe and happy learning experience for everyone. Participation in Jenie Yolland's Art glass classes and workshops are at your own risk. Whilst we take every precaution to take reasonable care of our customers, we acknowledge that sometimes glass cutting and the studio environment can pose a risk, and your attendence at our classes waives our liability for any injuries that occur. We aim to provide a safe and happy learning experience for every body.