During this ridiculously fun workshop you will learn a little about alcohol inks and the exciting things you can create with it.
You'll see the ink play on yopu paper and also on glass. You'll make three different designs on Yopu paper and then the fourth piece you'll make on glass. Its so amazing. You won't believe how fabulous this stuff is!
Its mezmerizing watching it swirl, run and explode when mixed with the pure alcohol on the surface.
You'll leave with one of your masterpieces framed and ready to hang in your home. Lunch is included in the cost of this workshop. (at Winkel next door).
Included in the cost is:
- everything you need
- all my alcohol inks
- everything you need - face masks, disposable gloves, brushes, alcohol solutions,
- use of Studio tools as required
- Yopu paper
- glass for your artwork
- the box frame for your final design
- lunch as written on the daily specials menu at Winkel
This workshop offers you and your bestie, an enjoyable experience in a creative, fun and safe environment where you’ll produce a framed alcohol ink piece to keep forever.
I look forward to seeing you at our brand new workshop.
- about alcohol inks and the fun you can have
- how much fun you can have with alcohol inks
- Basic skills required to make a framed work with alcohol ink
- Everything to make 3 works on paper
- an introduction to alcohol inks
- Use of all the appropriate studio tools
- a fun time doing somethign different
- lunch in one of our favourite cafe's in Richmond
- your finished alcohol ink piece framed in a box frame to take home
- Just yourself and your enthusiasm!
- clothes that can get marked with ink (this isn't a clean exercise).
- a friend to try this with - maybe?
Please wear clothes that you don't mind if they get stained - this is really messy stuff!
Absolute Beginners Workshop - Level 1 - Everyone - you need to be able to cope with smelly inky environments.
Vendor since 2016
I’m like a kid in a lolly shop. I am endlessly impressed and inspired – by the work of others, by colours and textures, by everything around me, man-made and natural!
There’s so much to see, to interpret into glass!
I love it all. I love sharing it with everyone – that’s why I run workshops – it makes me happy and its my hope that some of this joy spills over to you as well.
I love my job.
You too can create graphic Mondrian-inspired bowls and platters and feminist invoking “Break The Glass Ceiling” pendants, brooches and sometimes earrings in these workshops. You can create an artwork for your walls in the fabulous Heart Art Class.
I love the clash of sometimes crazy and sometimes controlled geometry, that can see in my Paris Elegance series with its DNA centre design element. I suspect they indulge both the conservative and bold characteristics within. These styles can be explored more in the Level 2 classes.
The relationship between the glass elements in each piece means no two pieces are exactly alike, much as no story is ever retold in exactly the same way, so is every piece of glass you create in a workshop. You can truly say, no-one else, anywhere, has one quite like it! You'll also remember that giving a Gift Voucher is another uniuqe gift that expresses the value of your unique friendship.
Ultimately, I am sharing love. The love of life. Share it with me?
If you book into an event and miss it, we can't reschedule or refund the tickets after the fact.
Our classes take careful planning, seats are limited and we cut the glass and prepare the studio based on the number of people. I run a small business and my margins are very tight.
- If the event is more than 48 hours away, you just need to reschedule your ticket and a small processing fee of $5.50 is charged. Please submit this form requesting a transfer to a new class Transfer Form or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- If there is a last-minute change in plans (less than 12 hours' notice), then sorry you forfeit the ticket. Alternatively, you can send a friend along and they can use the ticket in your name.
- If there was an extreme emergency, there are some cases in which we can make exceptions to this policy.
- From time to time we need to cancel an event, in this instance we will notify you by email and text your mobile as well. We automatically transfer you into the next event, but you can request any alternative event within the next 3 months.
We aim to provide a safe and happy learning experience for everyone. Participation in Jenie Yolland's Art glass classes and workshops are at your own risk. Whilst we take every precaution to take reasonable care of our customers, we acknowledge that sometimes glass cutting and the studio environment can pose a risk, and your attendence at our classes waives our liability for any injuries that occur. We aim to provide a safe and happy learning experience for every body.