Photography Workshop for Beginners
Looking to learn photography in Browns Plains region? Learn all that you need to know with professional photographer Jock Spackman, who will show you just how easy and fun it can be to take quality photographs.
You will learn about your camera, lenses, flashes, tripods, and cleaning your camera without damaging the sensor and Jock will demonstrate different photographic techniques using photos he has taken over the years which will be displayed on a big screen - much easier to learn than using whiteboards and manuals!
We will then head outdoors to a local park, have some lunch, and start taking photos of the surroundings and each other, using the techniques you have learnt. Afterwards, we will return to the venue to view your photos and I can demonstrate some photoshop techniques.
What you will learn
- You will learn just how easy and fun it can be to take quality photographs. some fundamentals of photography and how to set up your camera in a more simplified way, cutting through the confusion usually associated with cameras - photography is fun and should not be held back by complicated settings and technical data!
What you will get
- A full day of shared experience.
- Your own photos taken with your own device.
- A demonstration of photographic software & exposure guide.
Parking available onsite at Motel and at outdoor locations
What to bring
- Camera, the manual, and a notebook
- Hat, sunscreen
- Suitable walking shoes and lunch (food suitable to eat outdoors in the park).
What to wear
Casual, walking shoes
Vendor since 2021
The artistry of photography has enriched my life since I was a teenager. I have had the privilege of working at the pinnacle of my profession photographing everything from breakfast cereals to movie stars, mansions to movie sets.
Now I am inspired to pass on my knowledge, experience and passion to you - my aim is to offer fun and challenging one day classes which teach not only the basic skills of amateur photography, but also something about how to shoot with the 'eye' of a professional.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Jock's Photography Courses requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Jock's Photography Courses has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Jock's Photography Courses does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Jock's Photography Courses to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Jock's Photography Courses, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Jock's Photography Courses or organised by Jock's Photography Courses must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Jock's Photography Courses
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Jock's Photography Courses unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Jock's Photography Courses classes and events or on Jock's Photography Courses premises. (For use of Jock's Photography Courses marketing materials).
Jock's Photography Courses requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Jock's Photography Courses, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.